02

-"Hey! look out!'

Yunha was still in blindness because of her nonstop tears. But still she tried to calm down and bowed to the handsome man in front of her in an apologetic way. Or should she say, to the most handsome and ethereal man in the world?

Yunha: I'm really sorry! I was not in my right mind...s-so i was not watching my way! please don't hurt me! P-please let me go!' She was shuttering because of the fear and couldn't make an eye contact with the boy. Tears were forming newly on her eyes... The boy looked stunned by her words and acts!

-"Huh! Hurt you?! Why would I hurt you?" the boy look astonished, he downed his head all bit to take a look at her face, " hey! hey! are you crying? What happened?"

-"No! No! No-nothing-" Yunha said as she tried to wipe the tears.

-lie! You are crying.' Yunha could sense some sort of concern in his voice, "are you hurt? Did someone hurt you?"

Yunha stayed quiet and just shook her head.

The boy again looked at her face, "Wait! You look new here? So I guess it's any matter of bullying or something...did anyone bully you, girl?'

Yunha couldn't lie anymore. There was something in that boy's voice, which was demanding and dominating! She invented surprisingly that she just nodded while admitting it!

-I thought right then! Tell me who is it?"

Yunha looked up & she became astonished by seeing that his face turned all red....cause of anger! Yunha know that anger is not for her, but still she got scared. She gulped hardly.

Yunha: umm...s-sunbae? Are you a-angry?!'

Hearing her scared tone, the boy immediately calmed down. He inhaled deeply, 'sorry I couldn't help. But, can you tell me who are they?'

-I don't know them. I'm new here"

-boys or girls?

-girls...four girls!

-which grade in you are?"

-9th grade. Yunha replied.

-Oh! You are with Kookie?"

-"Cookie?"

-"Yeah! Not biscuit type cookie though...It's 'K'; his nickname! Uh! Don't worry lil' girl. I will take care of it, so you may go now." He smiled cutely. And turned to leave happily, but Yunha stopped him, "W-wait!"

He stopped & looked at her, "Yes?"

Yunha: Who is Cookie? And what you will do? I don't know you and also do you know me? You don't even know my name, do you?"

-Oh!" He looked shocked, "That's right! I don't know your name.' he said in a cute pouty face, "I don't know your anything! So, how I will help you?!" He seemed like he dropped in a huge problem of confusion!

Yunha couldn't but chuckle on his cuteness! How can't she!? He looked extremely cute with this baby face!

-Why are you smiling lil' girl?" he asked suddenly in a bit cold voice making Yunha chocked on her saliva, but she managed to answer_

-'It's because...Y-you looked so c-cute while p-pouting! Umm...I-I'm sorry...?"

He looked at her for sometimes blankly. Then suddenly he smiled boxily and grabbed her hand making Yunha scared and shocked!