How it all began

A lady must be beautiful, charming, elegant, and respectful.

Yet akaza was no lady, and he knew after this stupid mission he’d punch the living shit out of douma for putting him in this god forsaken ball gown.

you dont wish for the kitsune to know you're a cop, do you not? The best way to catch him is to fool him. So be good and wear the gown dear akaza"

Doumas words seemingly rang in akaza’s head. How he hated this so much, but he knew doumas words spoke only the truth. He wouldn't want to get found out by this creature..he understood this mission was important. But why the fuck did he have to dress up as a woman? Akaza didn’t hate the dress, it was beautiful in fact. But he was just confused, out of everyone he had to wear this! It's embarrassing just thinking about it.

The kitsune was a sneaky bastard. An insane maniac who kills and steals with no such mercy, that monster always killed and left no evidence behind—he was feared by all but today would be the day akaza would put an end to this. He’d be the last thing that fucker would see..their lead on we’re the kitsune would be this night would be at a masquerade ball hosted in one of the mansions, at the top of a hill which was surrounded by trees and a long path to arrive.
.
.
.
The mansion, 12:03 AM
Soon after arrival, douma got out of the car. Opening the passenger seat for the lovely akaza. “My lady~” douma snickered, a shit-eating grin growing on his face. Akaza groaned, stepping out of the car.. His outfit A white turtleneck ball gown with some sparkling pink and silver swirls at the hem. The accessories he wore were lovely pink diamond earrings shaped like hearts to match the bracelets and necklace. His elbow-length gloves were made out of white satin, a white fur bolero jacket, and last but not least his mask—a white with pink rose petals and silver glimmer. He hoped after all this effort no one would notice he's a man.

They stepped inside, the place beautiful and clean. A chandelier hanging from the large ceiling above them—paintings and expensive decorations covered the place. People talked, cheered together, danced and it seemed like a normal party that rich people would have. Yet there were so many people there it seemed as if it would take forever to find that kitsune out in the open. He was smart coming here..a crowded place bustling with conversations here and there, if someone were to go missing..nobody would notice a thing..

escuse me?