018.

"Please moveee!" I pushed through a crowd of people finally finding Maddy giving some random dude a lap dance

"Please moveee!" I pushed through a crowd of people finally finding Maddy giving some random dude a lap dance. "What the actual Fuck.." I groaned turning around and grabbing bottle of some shit pouring it into some random empty red cup I could find.

"Evelyn- Evelyn fuck help me make my ex jealous!" Ashtray grabbed my hand dragging me to the living room where a girl with dirty blonde hair was sitting eyeing me. "Ashtray, why are you dragging me into this?" I asked leaning my head back in frustration.

"Please." He widened his eyes and I sighed mouthing fine, that's when he connected our lips placing his hands around my hips. The kiss went on for like a minute and he finally saw his ex walking away with a hella angry look.

"Evelyn!" Maddy squealed holding her red cup in the air. I pulled away from him and a drunk Maddy stood there cheering. "Maddy, it was nothing.." I mumbled pulling her into a random room as Ashtray stayed behind.

"Y'all we're eating eachother lips, you sure?" Maddy slurred chewing on her lip. "Yes, it was- uh just something to make his ex jealous." I shrugged and she nodded slowly walking out the room.

I took a deep breath and laid on the bed scrolling through my phone, the door slowly opened and Ashtray stood there with a week smile. "You wanna get high?" Ashtray pulled a blunt out of his pocket.

"Yeaa." I sat up leaning on the headboard, he sat next to me. He lit it up and we passed it back and forth to eachother just talking about life. "You know sometimes I wish I could meet my real parents.." He mumbled exhaling the smoke.

"To be honest, if I was in your position I would be curious too." I shrugged grabbing the blunt from his hand. "I wanna hear about your life." Ashtray raised his eyebrows and I pressed my lips together.

"Well, my dad is drunk like all the time pratically lives on the couch and my mom gives rich people pedicures. There is no love with their relationship, They live together and don't even speak to eachother." I stated fiddling with my fingers.

"Fuck, I forgot to tell Fez we left" Ashtray stuttered kicking pebbles on the ground. "Shit." I muttered trying to stay balanced.

me and ash were kinda drunk and high at the same time, i could barely stand without loosing balance.

I started to give up and sat on the curb, Ashtray noticed and turned his body around sitting next to me. "You're hot." He blurted making eye contact with me. "Ash what?" I said in confusion. "You're attractive, is that a better way to put it?" He slurred with a smirk.

"God..." I mumbled holding my head in my hands. "Did you hear me?" He questioned tapping my head. "Yes I did Ashtray." Suddenly a truck pulled in front of us blaring his horn.

"Lovebirds!" A familiar voice shouted. I looked up making eye contact with Nate fucking Jacobs. "Bye Nate.." I waved to him and he squinted his eyes. "Oh, you think you're fucking funny?" Nate announced causing Ashtray to look up at him with a hard glare through this window.

"She is funny, Well atleast I think so get on buddy." Ashtray shook his head and Nate just rolled his eyes driving off.

I rolled my eyes turning to look at Ash before he smashed his lips into mine which was very unexpected. The kiss lasted for like three minutes and we pulled apart. "Round two." Ashtray smirked talking a deep breath.

A/N: two times holy moly