Chapter 3: HYDRA

Walking into a mall with Natasha and Steve at her side. They were dressed in civilian clothes. Natasha in a really cute striped hoodie under a olive green jacket that Percy thought made her really attractive. Far more than she already was. Steve was wearing a white t-shirt under a blue-grey hoodie. Percy, she was wearing what she normally wore when she wasn't busy with a mission from SHIELD. Standard baggie sweatpants and a NYU purple sweatshirt.

Natasha spoke to Steve specifically as they made their way through the mall. "First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk." Percy smiled at the spy as their hands had unconsciously found each other.

"If I run in these shoes, they're going to fall off." Steve replied. Looking over his shoulder constantly and making hard for Percy to not laugh at the man.

"If you keep looking over your shoulder like that, you're going to break your neck." Percy quipped with a smirk. Natasha chuckled softly.

"She's right, stop looking over your shoulder and making it obvious that someone is after us." Natasha spoke with a teasing smile.

Steve rolled his eyes at the two women. Their attitude already grating on his nerves.

They entered an Apple store to use one of the computers.

Plugging the drive into the laptop, Natasha informed both Percy and Steve to what she was doing as they kept an eye out for SHIELD agents. "The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are."

Steve looked down to the redhead for a second. "How much time do we have?"

Natasha spoke up, hacking into the drive. "Uh...about nine minutes from..." She pops the flash drive into a MacBook Pro "Now." Several SHIELD vehicles head their way. "Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands."

Percy looked at her girl worriedly. "Can you override it?" The worry in her voice was very obvious.

Natasha gave her a reassuring smile. "The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly." Rumlow and his team pull up outside the mall and head inside. Back at the Mac store, Steve, Natasha and Percy continue to try and find out what's on the flash drive. "I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from."

Suddenly, an Apple employee came up to the three of them. "Can I help you guys with anything?"

Natasha reacted quickly, grabbing Percy's hand and pulling her into her chest. "Oh, no. My fiancé and my brother were helping me look at honeymoon locations." Percy smiled at the red head, leaning into her chest as Steve, once again couldn't lie to save his life.

"Right! They're getting married." He stood there awkwardly.

The employee took a deeper look at Steve. "You know, I have the exact same pair of glasses."

Natasha replied sarcastically, continuing to work on the flash drive. "Wow, you two are practically twins."

"Oh, no. Specimen." The employee stated, pointing at Steve's body. "If you need anything, I've been Aaron." He walked away after that.

"Who the hell even says "I've been." Anyways? Also that whole us getting married thing, that was cute." Percy kissed Natasha's cheek, squeezed her hand softly and rested her head on the assassin's shoulder as she finally pulled up a location.

Natasha looks up at Steve, drawing circles on Percy's wrist. "You know it?"

Steve kept his eyes on the location. Wheaton, New Jersey. "I used to. Let's go." Steve pulls the flash drive from the computer and they walk out of the store. "Standard tac-team. Two behind, to across, two coming straight at us. If they make us, I'll engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro." Two agents come straight towards them.