Chapter 2: Curiosity And Love

(There will probably be some spelling mistake Also Green is not blind since its hard trying to write with a character that is blind. Sorry)
Green POV:
I was roaming around the place when I felt someone watching me I ignored it and was going somewhere until I heard an alarm then I realized someone forgot to feed Orange, I left with a bit of fear since orange can get very violent when he hungry, While I was walking I bump into someone, none other than blue "Oh hey blue." I said with a smile "Oh uh hey green I was uhhh going to my room with a glass bottle heh." Blue said while blushing a bit, something didn't feel right blue is never in a hurry "Oh my bad I didn't knew your were in a hurry." I said I let blue go to his room and I was curious of why was he in a hurry as I continued thinking about the thing that happened 5 minutes ago I started to blush thinking about blue I hit myself for thinking about blue "bad green bad." I said to myself for thinking about blue since I wasn't playing attention I trip and landed on my face hard I got up and see purple grabbing my leg, "Purple what the heck did you grab my leg for?" I said "You were going to walk into a wall." He said "Oh well thank you for stopping me." I said walking away. I started to think about blue again "why am I starting to think about blue am I falling in love with him?" I thought to myself, I somehow walk all the way to my room and already on my bed since it was late and everyone is probably asleep I lay my head down and fell asleep thinking about blue. To Be Continued *Again*
Hey everyone I got some news school starts tomorrow for me so publishing new chapters are going to be slow sorry. Thx for reading chapter 2.