02 | HAIRBALL

[ Minor Language , a lot of pov changes ]

KILLUA POV

' where the hell am I? ' ... ok, so first off. I'm in some zoo with experiments.. and they probably gone rogue and those adults are scientists with the kids as scientists in training. That explains it all, Hehe.. I'm so smart! Making a Cat like face [ :3 ]

THIRD PERSON POV

But before he could run out the dome, something was stuck in his throat. He started to cough dryly and hiss in between. He falls onto the floor with his palms and knees. Something was coming up his throat, and out of instinct. He bends his back down almost where his stomach hits the floor, his behind towards the air and he looks like he has that face where your about to sneeze. He lunges a bit forward releasing whatever was stuck in his throat was now out and on the ground. ' what the- what is that. ' as he examines closer but never dared to touch it, it was white hair. White hair shaped like an uneven circle.

KILLUA POV

I cover my ears with the sudden burst of sound. But never felt them under my hair. ' what the.. ' another sound that sounded like someone stomped made my ears ring, and out of habit. I covered the top of my head. After the ringing in my ears were done , I felt my hair twitch a bit . I lifted my palms up from my head and looked into the puddle beside me. And when I say i saw something more horrifying than the light I see when Bisky punches me. That's saying something.

' WHAT THE F—K ARE THESE!? '

[ 8.17.2022 ]

2022 ]