04 | HOSPITAL

KILLUA POV :
    At first, i had been pretending to be unconscious—but i had somehow managed to fall asleep. Due to my ignorance, i hadn't had the time to pin point what exactly had happened yesterday since it felt like dream. Although, through extensive thinking I eventually came to the conclusion that this place was outside of the world map. Therefore, a non-existent place made entirely out of Nen it seems. It sounds a bit far fetched, but it is the only result that is explainable.

    i had been thinking for a while now, planning under the act of being asleep as to not be disturbed but once i had recollected my thoughts, i 'awoke'. My eyes slowly flutter open, but only a slight since the bright light and white walls of the room had blinded me. As i was about to bring my hand to cover my eyes, i noticed that they were bandaged and attached to multiple machines. Almost as if...

    I couldnt gather the courage to even think about it, ever since it happened. I couldnt bring myself to talk about the incident. The fear of hospitals has just naturally developed over time. The environment was so different, i didnt know anything or anyone— and it frightened me, thats saying a lot coming from me.

    Try as i might, it was very hard to bring myself to sit up properly. However, in the end it managed to pull through either way. There i sat in a bed, inside a white room, with machines, and tubes, and..
    For some reason, everything was overwhelming, the machines beeping, the liquids making a drop into the bag, the buzzing sound that was supposed to be just barely audible was now infuriating. Why was everything so loud now of a sudden!?

    On instinct I grabbed the top of my head and covered my 'ears', which i know are actually cat ears. The sound had seemed to die down, but everything was still pretty overwhelming and knowing that i am in a hospital was definitely not helping me.

Help.

    and as if on cue, the door clicked open. The distraction from everything had snapped me out of it, although i never dared to remove my hands from my head in fear of the overbearing sounds. I immediately started analyzing as a habit, their movement, the way they look, how capable they look, how much sleep they probably got last night, their height, everything was being taken in account unconsciously.

    his eyes lazily averted its gaze over to my way, as if they didnt care. I kept my guard up, even though he seemed like an awfully scrawny man—i know better than to underestimate someone based on their looks.

"So kid, mind telling me exactly who you are?" the scruffy man asked me in a demanding tone. ' So forward.. ' I thought. "Your fingerprints or DNA dont match with any existing person in our system." he explained. ' Damn it, i didnt think this far. '

"I'm Killua Zoldyck, that good enough for you?" I replied.
"Afraid not, I need a few more things from you since you basically dont exist." he said as he walks towards me with the clipboard still in his hand. "I need you to fill out this form for us, think you can do that?" he asked genuinely.
"Ofcourse I can! Im not some kid." I replied back while snatching the pen out of his hand. When I looked back onto the paper I was confused. "What the h-ll is this?" I asked.
"Are you telling me you cant read english?" the man asked suprised.
"I can! But this isnt english! Are you tryna trick me or something old man?" I replied back starting to get more irritated.
"You know what? Just write down your info in your language and i'll tell you what it says on the form."

      I did as he says and wrote my name, birth date, and blood type on hunters language [i think thats what rheir language is called] the man took the paper and left the room to get it translated while im left here alone. I huff in annoyance 'why am i wasting so much time in staying here. I need to get to Gon as fast as i can.. Gon..' all i can think about is Gon.

'I hope he's okay..'

Notes:
Hey there!! Sorry I took the longest break ever.. Schools been stressful, me and my boyfriend just broke up and i've been down in the dumps. But i'm feeling a little better to get back onto this series!! I dont have a lot of free time with school still going on so I'll be making these on the bus 😓. Hope you enjoyed!! And there will be more to come~