The Wilf | 2

What the fuck was happening? Was this the lady Billy was talking about, the whale? She was stunning! I felt something in my tingle, it was something that I've never felt before in my life...what is it?

I approach her and notice her staring right at me. She made a noise, as if she was asking me to come closer. "Are you alright?" She let's out another noise. I wonder if she could talk...She had a whale's head and tail, but a set of human legs, arms, and torso. So confusing but so beautiful. "I'm taking that as a no."

I could tell, something was wrong. Why would a naked whale lady be sitting on the beach like this?

Suddenly, she got up and sprinted for the water. She dove in and seemingly disappeared.

"What the fuuuuu....?"

I decided to think nothing of it. Definitely a normal thing that normally happens to normal people on a normal rainy day. Very normal indeed.

I catch the fish that I needed, but I stay a little longer, pondering about the beauty that I've just laid eyes upon what felt like moments ago. I've never believed in love at first sight, but today, I think I do.

I look out to the ocean and see an amazing sight. A clearing in the clouds with rays of sunlight beaming through on one spot and the beautiful whale woman jumping out of the water in that spot. It was like she was an angel, flying out the water and in the air before crashing back down. The angel of the water...

Maybe Billy can tell me more about her. That is if she's the same creature that he was talking about.

I gather my supplies and my caught fish and rush back to prepare dinner and to talk to Billy.