Prologue

It was about three years ago that I suddenly realized that I was an extra in the game.

[Connect to NPC 'Catherine Hayes']

[Ending Quest - Catherine Hayes: Look at the attack character and the happy ending.]

[The game never ends until you see at least one happy ending.]

[If you don't finish the game, you will marry your fiancee, Oswin Lyndon.]

[Do you want to start the game?]

The day when these strange status windows appeared in front of my eyes for the first time.

So, this was a reverse harem game with a childish and creepy title called <Find My Husband at Heart-pounding Academy>, and I became the younger sister of one of the target characters, Catherine Hayes.

Catherine came from harmonious family with pretty appearance and decent amount of money. I liked everything about her except two downsides that hard to ignore.

First, the body is weak.

And the second was that she was plagued by rumors in the social world because of his scumbag fiance who like to cheating on her.

But, what? If I don't see a happy ending or what, I'll have to marry such a man? What nonsense is this?

Thinking so at the time, I chose not to participate in the game and ignored it. Of course, I thought it was absurd. But was it because of that? I hadn't broken up with that scumbag fiance even after three years!

* * *

My fiance's name is Oswin Lyndon. Another nickname that followed him was 'a man like the wind'.

Why? Because he keep cheating regularly like he was eating.

It was the same this time. When I heard that Oswin was having an affair again, my maids reassured me with a pale face.

“Lady Catherine, don’t worry. This time it must be just a rumor!.”

"Right! Oswin-sama must be looking for you right now!”

They said desperately while combing my hair as I sat on the comfy sofa. It was as if they tried to shooting my mood by chattering without a break.

However, there was something the maids overlooked here. The point was that I hated my fiancé, so I don't really care!

He got engaged to me three years ago by arrangement, but the two of us didn't love each other. No, it wasn't a matter of love, we hated each other. Very much too.

The reason I dislike Oswin Lindon was simple.

He was the son of a fairly well-rounded family with above average appearance, but his personality was very different.

So I opened my lips while chewing the cookies I took out of the box.

"What's new? It's been like that every time, so it's highly not a rumor."

"Yes? Ah, but… … .”

In embarrassment, their hands stopped for a moment. I spoke again.

“Don’t worry, I’m really okay. But wait, if all these rumors had spread, the social world would chew on me again. Ugh"

When my fiancée, Oswin Lyndon, flirts with several young girls and creates obscene rumors, strangely all the attention instead were aimed to me.

That was really embarrassing!

Why do everyone sympathize with me as a poor woman abandoned by her fiance?

Even thinking that make me annoyed. I lost my appetite at the thought of having that experience again. In the end, I pounded the cookie box I had been picking up on the table, and made a firm resolve once again.

“I am going to break up with him”

"Yes..Yes?!"

Breaking up is the only way to live! However, there was one problem with this.

“… … But is it easy to break up?”

It's been about 3 years already, 3 years! No matter how hard I tried to break my engagement with Oswin, I remained engaged to him. I hated that fact so much that I ripped my hair out.

Suddenly another window options appeared in front of my eyes.

[Why don't you start the game?]

It's been a window that pops up every day for the past three years as if it wanted me to play the game. I was to the point of being sad without it now.

… Seriously, can I really stop marrying Oswin once I start the game?

I've ignored it for the past three years and brushed it out as nonsense, but the reality of being Oswin's fiancée was even more absurd.

gulp.

I swallowed my saliva and looked at the 'yes' option.