Fight

After you accepted his feelings you walked over tot eh food table. Everyone was staring at you, but you didnt care. You didn't care if your friends were against it, you didn't care if your parents were against it. You finally felt happy, for once in you felt happy. Until you looked over Vances smiling face seeing Robin lookign mad as hell rolling up his sleeves.
"Vance look out!" You said, you saw as Robin took a swing at him, not missing. He turned aroudn looking back at Robin, with a smirk on his face.

"Thats what you fuckign get for stealing Y/n away from me, you stupid cheese haired son of a bitch." Robin said.
"Oh you fucking-" Vance said, before shovign his body on top of Robins. You saw as they rolled on the floor, then they bumped the table. The glass punch bowl falling on faces head. You gasped, running tords him, you pushed Robin of Vance. You pulled Vance closer to you seeign the blood on his head, no shards going straight in. You felt relieved, cause he probaby wouldnt get any damange. Someone luckily called the ambulance, and they got there on time, you got in the back of the ambulance.
Once you got to the emergency room, you had to wait outside. You paniced, what if you were wrong? What if Vance loses his memory? What if he falls in acoma???
you train of thought was stopped when you heard a pretty lady start talkign to you.
"You must be Vances Girlfriend yes?" She said
"Yes, thats me." you said raising your head.
"Well, the glass didn't injure any part of the skull or brain, just removed most of the skin. He is awake, but is asleep at the moment. It'll take a while to heal back up, about a month. Some of the shards also were sticking out of his shoulder. We've removed them though."
"You may see im now." She said walking away.
You ran door that you saw Vance come into. he looked so peace full when he slept. you kissed him on the forhead, the cheek, the chest, the sholders, and finally, on the lips
----------

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT- I COULD ONLY COME UP WITH THIS, DONT FORGET TO VOTE, ALSO CHECK OUT MY DEE FIC-----

----Angel <33333