Chapter Seventeen: incident

*3 month later*

You were at the compound with Pepper. The avengers had to go on a mission to defeat Hydra. So Pepper took care of you and Alpine. They were going to be gone for a week. But on the last day...

Everything went down hill....

"Clear over hear!!" Steve said on comms.

"Clear here too!" Nat said as she finish the last one.

"Ok there is another part by me!" Tony said.

"Ok!" Steve said.

They were at Hydra... Bucky was fighting... He knocked them all down.. Then he was met with one other person.... Crossbones..

"Well well well!! Long time no seen... Winter soldier!" Crossbones said.

"I'm not the Winter soldier!!" Bucky said as he tries to hit Crossbones. Bucky knocked Crossbones in the ground. "You don't was to show... Y/n who you really are! Don't you!!"

"Don't you say her name!!"

"She is every special to you isn't she...! It would be a shame if you got poisoned!" Crossbones pulls out a needle with green liquid in it. Crossbones tried to put it in him but Bucky tries not to touch it! Until...without Bucky noticing... He stabbed Bucky with the needle and poisoned Bucky.

"You asshole!!" Bucky said as he knocked out Crossbones. "Guys..." Bucky said on comms.

"Yes Buck!" Steve said.

"I-I have been poisoned.."

"Oh crap um! Tony how many more!"

"Not that much!" Tony said.

"Bucky if you can make it back to the jet now!!!" Steve said.

"On it!!" Bucky said as he tried to get to the jet.

"Steve this place is going to blow!! Everyone out!" Tony said! Bucky was hurting... He fell to the floor..

"Where is Bucky!!" Steve said!

"I don't know!!" Nat said. Everyone got on the ship.

"How long untill the place blows!!"

"Not long.. Like 2 mintues!" Tony said.

"Ok I have enough time.. I am going in!"

"Steve wait!!" Nat said but Steve already went! Steve found Bucky in no time!

"Bucky!!"

"...Help!!"

"Don't die on me pal!! You have a kid and a cat to get home to...'

"Y/n... I don't want to die... I need her..."

"I know you so now come on!" Steve helpped Bucky up and got him to the jet on time!! Just a few seconds before the place blows, the jet flew away and a nick of time.

"Tony! Do you still have the serum!" Steve said.

"Yes we do! I will ask Pepper to get everything ready!" Tony said.

"Ok good!" Tony called Pepper and told her to set it up now. When Pepper got the call she was freaked out... You were confused at what's happening.

"Ok...I will...How much longer... Ok...mmhmm...ok thank you for letting me know! Ok bye!. Pepper said as she hung up the call.

"What is happening!!!" You said.

"Umm I-I ....uuuuu..... Come with me!"

"Wait what!" You followed Pepper to the Medical room!! "What are we doing here!?!"