Notice

Hello.

If you want to read this story, you can read it on my AO3 by the same name.

Contrary LV by Bts_lifehacks.
Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/27799102/chapters/68055646

AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I have removed it from here because I'm done with people not reading the warnings and bashing me even though I might deserve it from this story. When I wrote this, I was in a terrible time of my life and that's why I don't want it up here anymore. It's fiction, nothing more, nothing less.

I warned you to read this at your own risk, but I understand why some of you are mad and angry at me for making this story and that's why I have taken it down. I don't want anyone to feel hurt or angry at what I write, so this story had to die here on wp where people don't always understand/read the warnings or author notes and I failed to notice that.

The stuff I write is fictional and that means I don't necessarily go in for all the things I write about. Otherwise everything would be pink and with flowers, but I don't always want to write that. That's probably why I ended up going to far this time and I apologize for that. But I did my best to warn everyone and it still failed.

NONE of my other stories are like this one, so I hope you will give them a chance instead. Thanks.

I love you guys, but it just became too much this time. I'm normally open to criticism, but this story didn't get criticism it got hate which was probably rightfully given. But I don't need to listen to it anymore, so I hope you will accept my apology.

I have a short story version of this which you can read, it's just called contrary. It does not have all the problems that were in Contrary LV.

I'm sorry and see you in some of my future stories, hopefully ❤️