Chapter 3

A/N: another chapter! I didn't realise how much I changed the chapters from before-

Y/N POV:

I'm currently reading my book that I bought yesterday and it's so good it's a series so I'm gonna most likely buy part 2 when I have enough money, I check and I only have 100 pages left and it's so good I smile while reading.

The bell rings and I sigh 'I really want to continue reading this, it just got to the interesting part' I think and put my bookmark in and close it. "What class do you have next?" I hear next to me I look and see Vance "oh I have English" I say he nods "same" he say's and I smile and start to walk he jogs a little to catch up with me.

When they get to English

When I get to English with Vance following behind me I go to find a seat in the back and conveniently there is a open seat next to me Vance see's and smirks and sits next to me "fancy seeing you here" he say's trying to be funny "ha ha" I sarcastically laugh and smile while grabbing my English book and my pencil case "hey can I borrow a pen? I forgot mine" Vance asks I nod and get him one "here" I say and pass it to him.

When the teacher arrives

"HELLO CLASS! GET YOUR TEXTBOOK OUT" the teacher shouts and I swear my ears ache from the teachers yelling. I sigh and open up my book since the teacher has started to write stuff on the chalk board already.

10 minutes later

I already have 3 pages full off notes since the teacher won't give us a break I sigh and continue to write when she finally stops "Now get your notes from last week since we're doing a practice test and you can use your notes for this" the teacher explains I go to get them when I feel a tap on my shoulder "hey, can I use your notes as well?" I hear Vance ask and I nod and put them in the middle of the table.

I get passed the test and see the questions 'these are questions we answered last week?' I think and smile 'I might actually pass this than'.

When the test finishes

When we finally finish I smile 'finally that's over' I think and put down my pen and see vance is also finished so I smile at him he does as well.

"Ok students that time finished I'm gonna come and collect the tests now and once yours is collected you may go" the teacher says si smile and pack up everything while waiting for her to collect my test.

Once she did I got up and started walking to my next class which is art I smile since I really like art, "hey, what do you have next?" I hear next to me I look over and see Vance caught up with me I smile "art" I say and he nods "I have a free subject so I'll see you at lunch?" He say's and I nod "see ya" I reply and continue to walk to art 'now I can't wait for lunch- wait am I falling already?!'

552 words

Another chapter :)

I'm really changing how this book used to be-

Anyways I might be bringing out a new one shot book later on after I finish this book :)

Anyways I'm taking requests on my other one shot book :)

Have a good day!

- Tate