Chapter 7 : Marriage

Hasini's pov

My life is a mess now....

Carrying a baby who I doesn't even know how I got conceived with...

Got proposed by doctor who I always liked and crushed over.

But even though I like doctor a lot how can I ruin his life. He is ready to accept this baby even though no one knows the father of this baby, even I don't know. But doctor is ready to accept this baby. He is really kind but He deserves someone better, someone up to his status...

Right now I'm lying on the bed in aththama's room. Aththama is sleeping beside me soundly....

Even she isn't understanding me.. I don't want to marry doctor and ruin his life... My everyone is insisting me to marry doctor...I don't want to ruin his life. I just pretend to agree to this marriage but I really don't want to. But in the corner of my heart I want to marry him. I really want to share my life and future with him. But what did he do to marry a girl who is carrying a baby who's father is still unknown to her...

I have to leave from here that's the only thing going in my mind now.

I made sure aththama is sleeping.

I slowly got out of the bed and left the room quickly. I opened the front door without making much noise.

When I stepped out I saw doctor standing there... What he is doing out at this time... I ignored him and tried to go past him but he stopped me by holding my wrist.

Enga pora hasini....he asked.

Stopping on my track...

Terila... I replied. Wiping my tears with my other hand.

So enga poganum nu teriyamale kezhambitiya.... He asked..

Somewhere far away from here. Where no one can find me... I said in a brittle tone.

Do you want to leave me hasini....he asked.

His words made me look at him. Our eyes met. His eyes reflected pain.

I lowered my head.. He lift my face my by chin...

Enna pathu sollu... Don't you trust me hasini....... He asked.

I shook my head vigorously and said... I trust you but.... I don't want to ruin your life doctor.... I'm.

Before I could complete my words he pulled me into his embrace....

I fisted his shirt and cried on her chest wetting his shirt. I really need this hug now. A feeling which my appa always gave me when I felt bad. A feeling I longed for. An embrace which gave me pure comfort...

I didn't do anything doctor.... I said crying on his chest.

I know hasini... He said rubbing my back.

I'm not suitable for you doctor.... I said Inbetween my tears.

I have to say that hasini whether you are suitable for me or not ... You are the one for me I realized that.... I'm ready to marry you irrespective of the things happened to you. Why are you not realizing it that I'm the one for you ........ He asked looking into my eyes.

Doc...

The dogs in the street started barking making us realize where we are.... He held my wrist and took me to the terrace...

I pulled my hands from him and said.. Doctor look at me... I'm a patient... Particularly your patient.. I visit you every month for my mental health.... Today I'm pregnant.. I don't how I got pregnant... Even I couldn't find the answer for that. Then how can I pull you into this mess.. How can I let you marry a mad girl like me....