5 Morning

Nat woke before Ali, she hadn't stirred at all through night and looked peaceful. Nat looked at her phone, 6am hopefully Ali slept a bit longer especially after barely being able to keep her eyes open last night. Nat slipped from the bed and headed for her room to get clothes for herself and Ali, remembering to get shoes this time. Making sure she grabs a larger t-shirt, leggings and flip flops, Ali was taller and bigger chested than Nat so hopefully the stuff would fit otherwise she would have to borrow stuff off the boys, she smirked knowing they would love that. Padding back to the room quietly she jumps in Ali's shower, she was going miss training for Ali today and just hang out with her.

Ali stirred awake and looked around her room, the bathroom door was open and steam was coming out. Who the hell was in her shower. Nat wanders out wrapped in a towel and smiles when she see's you awake.

"Hey, how you feeling Ali?" she says in a soothing voice.

"Eh good actually, my body still hurts and the scratches itch but my head doesn't feel like a lead weight anymore" you smile.

"You can probably take the bandages off the smaller ones, get some air to them but leave the chest and leg ones alone" she walks over and inspects your face.

"The cut looks ok and your black eye isn't, well black anymore. Take the bandages off and shower, then we can take a walk if you like?" she asks.

You slip out of bed and look down at the outfit you have on, lifting the shirt you see mens boxers. Raising a brow you look at Nat who grins at you.

"Who's clothes am I wearing and who dressed me?" you ask.

"Those are Buckys and me" she smiles pulling her leggings on.

"Oh" you sigh in relief.

You pull all the small bandages off and crawl in the shower, washing your skin carefully as to not open up your wounds. You stand under the hot water enjoying it radiate through your body, it reminds you of Steve and Bucky's hands on your thigh. You blush at the memory. Getting out slowly you dry off and go to look for clothes.

Nat sits on your bed waiting holding out some leggings and a t-shirt, looking at the shirt it looks like it will fit your boobs this time but you notice there's no underwear.

"Yea sorry I don't have underwear for you, but I've told Friday to take your measurements and she's ordered stuff to be delivered today for you. Should be here around mid morning" she sits and brushes her hair waiting for you.

Deciding that Nat has already seen you naked you drop your towel and pull the pants on. You hear a hiss and look at Nat.

"What?" your confused.

She stands and turns you around, running her hand over the mottled black and blue skin of your back. It hadn't looked as bad in the bath last night, but now you were a patchwork of black, blues and greens.

"That bastard deserves everything he gets, wait here I've got some ointment that should ease the muscles for you. No wonder you looked so stiff last night" she hurries from the room.

You sit on the bed with your back to the door waiting for Nat to come back, holding the shirt over your chest to save your dignity. You hear the door click open and open your mouth to say about time but when you turn Bucky is staring at you with eyes full of anger, his hands balled into fists. You grip the shirt tighter as he steps towards you, his face softened when he see's you flinch.

He lifts his metal hand and gently rubs it down your back, the coolness of the metal soothing your burning skin, you gasp and he steps back.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" he looks at his feet.