30

V A L E N T I N O ' S P O V :

V A L E N T I N O ' S     P O V :

5 years later —

It's been 5 years since I've been married to Elijah, Elijah Black. I'm still doing my mafia business, Elijah stays at home a lot but visits me quite a lot.

YEAR ONE —

In our first year of being married, We didn't have a kid. I did my mafia business, we went on our honeymoon. We went on a lot of vacations and I even bought Elijah a book store so he can keep himself occupied. He's been complaining that he has nothing to do at home and he feels useless so he now has a book store to run when he wants.

YEAR TWO —

In our second year of being married we considered the thought of a child. An adorable little girl, we planned, we went to different orphanages and found an adorable little girl who looks just like me, her name is Oakley. When we adopted her she was just a newborn, a sweet innocent baby.

We got her a lot of toys, a nanny for when Elijah needs rest, when he wants to go to the bookstore or just do something for him. Her bedroom is a soft yellow and lovely white. She has a lot of clothes, Elijah went a bit crazy if you ask me.

YEAR THREE —

We started to adjust to having a newborn, I think it went very well. Elijah complains from time to time that I'm spoiling Oakley and him but we can all tell he's enjoying it.

We hosted Oakley's first birthday in our backyard. Everyone was a soft yellow, pink and blue. There was a lot of balloons, snacks, desserts, decorations and gifts. A lot. I think she had a blast especially in the ball pit.

YEAR FOUR —

Me and Elijah had a vacation to Italy, just as a reward for him. He spent most of the time with our baby and I wanted to thank him.
We stayed there for two weeks, we shopped, took so many pictures, bought gifts, ate food of course and more.

We celebrated Elijah's birthday a lot more uh how do I put this? Uh memorable? I gave Oakley to her nanny from 8am to 12pm and brought Elijah onto a romantic boat date for 2 hours, then went shopping for an hour and a half and for the last half we went on a walk along the beach.

Since 12pm to 4pm, me, Oakley and Elijah went to an amusement park and enjoyed our time there. Neil came so me and Elijah could enjoy a few rides and Oakley would be near.

After 4, we all go home and eat dinner that chef made, some steak with chips, it was delicious if you ask me and Elijah, Oakley had some chips, she wasn't that big of a fan of the steak.

YEAR FIVE —

This is the current year I'm in. I've been watching Oakley grow to be big and strong and Ive watched Elijah also grow, but to have the beauty of a Greek god. He's truly one of a kind.

THE END 🥀💋