chapter four

LATE GIFT

I looked at her and smiled again for she was feeling irritated and confused for she didn't know the reason behind my smile and why her word didn't affect me even when she had yelled out so loud that everybody in the party had heard her.

she was about to shout again out of anger for she couldn't take it anymore different question where running on in her head, did he get me something, was he waiting for me to ask before he gives it to me or was he trying to get me angry or did he actually forget she was about to burst in a furious rage but then suddenly the rage in her heart calmed.

“Here comes the gift for a very special someone on her special day” i butted in giving her some relief and a slight bit of anger so was at the edge of bursting and john hadn’t reached the stir way I panicked a bit but when I saw my driver walking in with the present an expensive island dress glittering with precious stones and pearls and a dazzling by four high hills matched with a pair of diamond earrings and a crystal necklace.

I couldn’t help but embarrass her a bit by calling out to her sarcastically.

The crystal dress and diamond hills were so beautiful that all the people in the party couldn't take their eyes off it. she looked at me all displeased for she didn't know me that much well we have only known each other for a week and I spent so much on just a birthday present.

Why did you spend so much for just a simple birthday gift, i don't want it, she refused the gift getting even more annoyed? “Why” i said feeling all confused for how can anyone not like this it simply a breath-taking creation.

I don’t like it when people spend recklessly and to me this was a reckless way to spend money don’t get me all wrong it beautiful and yes i like it, but am still refusing it I can’t accept this from you I just can’t.

I was annoyed with her response i was totally in disagreement i couldn't take back something i bought for someone just because the person thinks it too expensive it was simply absurd, first she was annoyed that i didn't get her a gift and now she is telling me that she doesn't want it and ranting about on how expensive it is, this wasn't even close to what i spend in a day i won’t accept this she has to take it and just accept it she has to be grateful that i got her a present.

“Please take it” I spoke softly trying to persuade her into taking it, “no I can’t she spoke lightly this time but still with a bit of anger.

please take it i repeated my word but this time my voice was even more calm and seductive than my usually tone i can’t take back a present I got for you, it yours and nobody else, i could see her face getting all light and blushes filling her cheek turning it all red.

I panicked for i just realize the level of effect i had on her at this moment i had spoken to her too calmly that she had gotten the wrong idea all piled up in her head i quickly cleared my lungs and then spoke again this time rectifying the level of our friendship for i still had my eyes on one person my goddess my beautiful well I don’t know her name yet but it’s a working progress for she would soon be mine well when i summon up the courage to ask her out for who would see someone like me and not fall for me at first glance i am not only handsome am also an heir to the greatest firm in new York am simply every girl dream boyfriend.

please don’t get me wrong am not trying to woo you in anyway i just thought this would be the best gift to give for a birthday present for i hardly attend things like this and i receive more than this on my birthday so i thought this was the best present to give to you I thought I was making thing okay not knowing I was only making it worse.

she took the present for she wanted me to keep quite she was even more furious than before she looked at me given me an appreciation in the most aggressive tone she could portray making sure i was aware of her disappointment before she stumped away out of anger, i smiled and said at least try it on so i can see how beautiful you would look in it I said laughing sarcastically all the way making her blood boil inside her skin.