Chapter 4: FLOWEY the FLOWER.

You groaned. 'How long have I been out for..?' Well no that doesn't matter. What matters is, how are you still alive? You looked down to see that you landed softly with the help of the golden flowers..

You got up and feel the breeze. Although, you were still cautious on wether you should turn back and stay there or.. Venture on by yourself.

After entering the big giant doors, there was a flower. 'A flower with a face?' the thought of it makes you wanna laugh and wheeze, but no. You must be kind and determined to get out of this place.

"Howdy! I'm FLOWEY. FLOWEY the FLOWER!"

'Did that plant just talk to me? Am I loosing it?'

"Hmm.. You're new to the UNDERGROUND, aren'tcha?"

"Golly, you must be so confused!"

You nodded at the plant.

"Someone oughta teach you how things work around here!"

The plant "Flowey" said. You were still thinking that this plant is indeed a bad feeling.

"I guess little old me will have to do!"

Flowey said. You were still cautious around here, monsters myths and fairy-tales. They are indeed real.

"Ready? Here we go!"

Soon, you were transported where everything is black and white. You saw a (F/C) soul at the box. In fact, it was glowing.

"See that heart? That is your SOUL. The very culmination of your being."

"Your soul starts off weak, but can get a lot of strong if you gain LV."

Flowey continued. You wanted to ask what LV is but you got cut off by none other than the flower of course.

"What's LV stand for? Why LOVE of course!"

Flowey answered before you could question.

'How does he know what I'm questioning? Did the other missing children also perished here..?'

You thought to yourself, imagining your death and how you perish.

"You want some LOVE don't you?"

The flower taunted at you. You weren't buying this flowers act, you've been through worse than manipulated by a single flower.

"Don't worry! I'll share some with you!"

The flower winked and stuck his tongue out. 'Is this flower trying to look so innocent?' you wondered.

"Down here, LOVE is shared through..

LITTLE WHITE "FRIENDLINESS PELLETS."

The flower said, the atmosphere seems off and you obviously know what this weed is after for, YOUR SOUL.

'I'm definitely not collecting that.'

"Are you ready? Move around. Get as many as you can!"

The white little 'Friendliness Pellets' chased after you, you dodged them.

You looked at flowey who's face seemed grumpy and mad..? You gulped, expecting to be killed immediately.

"Hey buddy, you missed them."

Surprised, huh? Well.. Be surprised then?

"Let's try again, okay?"

The flower said, summoning more suspicious friendliness pellets. You dodged them once again, earning a mad look from the weed.

You just knew you were up for a bad time.

"Is this a joke? Are you braindead?"

The flower insulted you. You earned a mad look from the weed. Not grumpy, but mad.

"RUN. INTO. THE. BULLETS!!!"

Suddenly, something very magical happened really.

Let's recap what Flowey said, shall we dear reader?

"RUN. INTO. THE. Friendliness pellets!"

The weed's face turned normal and happy now. It's obvious something is up with this flower, and it is indeed after your soul. Glowing rapidly and dimming.

More friendliness pellets were summoned and trying to reach you but no. You dodged them again.

His usual grin smile widened and his eyes seemed to be separating apart?

"YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND HERE, DON'T YOU?"

The aura around the weed is more obvious, an intention to murder, to be free. Well, that's not happening. No no, not today.

"YOU JUST WANTED TO SEE ME SUFFER."

A lot of friendliness pellets surrounded the box outside as Flowey laughed and cackled. You wanted to die but not this way. Not this way.

Suddenly, a random fireball came out of nowhere and the flower immediately stopped and looked grumpy. The flower then submerged into the ground deep down the depths of the earth.

TO BE CONTINUED....
_________________________________________

Well, if you're wondering why that is different and flowey went down the ground, well I wanted to change it since it's my fanfiction story. I will do the next part in a few hours, I need sleep since it's midnight in my country. Apparently, 12:22 or 00:22.

Well then, peace out Laz!

736 words.