08/17/22

Hi! Kamusta ka?.

Please play the music, thank you🧡

I don't know where to start this thing so, I like you. Gusto kita. Je tame? Ba yun? I love you na nga lang 😭, Sorry di ko alam eh hehe. Kung sakaling mababasa mo 'toh swerte ko hayss, pero okay lang rin kung hindi di naman ako nag expect choss😤. Ba'yan ang childish ko, pasensya na ganto kasi talaga ako. I love you 😘, ayiee kinikilig ako 😤. Nawa'y di mo 'toh mabasa ang cringey, edit ko nalang 'toh pag fluent na ko sa English hehe😋.

Kung tatanugin mo kung bakit ako nag ka gusto sayo, sad to say di ko rin alam hayss buhay nga naman. Sorry kung ugly ng chapter na 'toh di kasi ako marunong gumawa ng mga ganito, don't worry sa susunod yung romantic na may poem pa heheh😗. Wait ito na; seryoso na.

Hoh!

Someday, I hope that I'll be able to see you, have the courage to talk and make a move. But for now I'll stay just like this;  writing something like this stuff was not easy I know you understand it so much maybe that's why I can't help to fall for you everytime. Especially when it's you, I love you more than before and it's amazing.

You might think you're not enough to have someone admire you, love you and something more; but that's not the case, because your much more than you see yourself. Your special 💞. I love the way you are. And I want to know you more secretly.

I'm sorry if I can't introduce myself properly, I love you that's all I can say.

I don't know how long will this "FEELINGS" would last; I just want you to know that I love you more, I can't unlove you. Not now, not soon. Please, take care of yourself.

Ps: Reassure, I'm not expecting anything. I just love you that's all.

-----