First

[Edited]

Mention of TORTURE
WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️

"Ayooo  hitman bang introduces --" Suddenly the TV wents off ....
"Yahh JEON turn on that TV . I Wanna watch hitman bang introducing second audition "
The man angrily spat . "But you have already watched it so many times KIM "the man or jeon said . The man was about to say something when a guard came and said "sir we got the man in our
basement ". Jeon noded his head and went to the basement.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A man was sitting whimpering and crying silently in the basement . He was tied on a chair . He flinched when the door in front of him opened with a slam .."oh oh looks like our guest has waken up " the man chuckled darkly . Suddenly the light turned on and he closed his eyes due to the brightness when he opened them and looked in front his mouth fell open ajar . There was a man standing tattoos on his hands , his first two buttons of shirt open , well built body . He was wearing a silk white shirt and black jeans .
.

.

"Stealing??hmm??Vincent??" The man asked calmly  making Vincent shudder in fear " K-king..I-i iam s-sorry "Vincent stuttered . The man just smirked , he called one of his man and ordered him to bring torturing tools..

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️.
TORTURE AHEAD!!!!

The guard brought many things . So the Mafia first taped his mouth with duct tape . He took wax strip , removed his pants and pasted there than took it off with full force Vincent screamed at the pressure which came out as muffled because of the duct tape . The man smirked and put boiled water extreme hot on his waxed area , Vincent just screamed then he took pliers and took off his nails poking them into his eyes which became  bloody after that , then he took a peeler which could peel human skin and he peeled off his face . Then he took ice cubes rubbing them over his wounds .

After sometimes he got tired and left the man . He felt satisfied and pulled his gun and shot him in the forehead.. after that his guard came and said "sir Mr Kim is calling dinner is ready "( any guesses who is the guard talking about?) " tell him I'm coming ." The man said..then he clicked the photo of the man or Vincent sending it to police commissioner.

" This happens when you mess things up with JEON JUNGKOOK . I'll see you next officer you all will regret doing this to me"with that he ended the recording and said with a cold face"clear it up"
" also find about Our rival" he  turned to say and went away....

......................................................

SORRY IF IT IS SHORT ILL TRY TO MAKE IT MORE LENGTHY HOW IS IT?? PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS ALSO IF YOU LIKE IT THEN VOTE ILL GIVE YOU VERY SLOW UPDATES BECAUSE MY EXAMS ARE COMING ONLY IFYOU ARE WAITING FOR THIS STORY. SO LEAVE A COMMENT FOR UPDATE...ALRIGHTYYY SEE YOU GUYS
LOVE YAAA ❤  💖 ❣
BE HEALTHY