Salt air, -and the rust on your door -I never needed anything more

(A/N: A bit late but I wanted to participate in the Doramitsu Augustrope event and I can't let the opportunity pass to write a friends with benefits angsty fic for this ship after hearing the August track in the Folklore album of Taylor Swift. This is actually the 2nd fic inspired by that song since the 1st one was the Takemikey fic that I wrote last year. Ah, how fast the time flies. Anyways, please be mindful of the tags and the rating of this fic. Setting is in AU and in modern setting so all of them are adults and of legal age doing adult things in this story. If this is not your cup of tea then simply hit the back button. But if all is good and you're prepared for the sin and angst of this story then go ahead and sin with me on this server. I don't own anything from this franchise. Respective ownership belongs to Ken Wakui for this wonderful manga and Taylor Swift for this bittersweet song.

#Augustrope Day 17 – Friends with Benefits).

Whispers of "Are you sure?"

"Never have I ever before"

Mitsuya entwined his arms across his neck as he let Draken devoured his mouth like dying man who found an oasis in the middle of the desert.

His sweet moans and whimpers of pleasure were swallowed by his earth-shattering kiss that made his mind go in limbo and body trembled sweetly against his arms.

"Taka you sure about this? Just tell me to stop and I won't go any further." Draken mumbled hotly against his lips as his hands kept wandering around his body and caressed it reverently that left Mitsuya breathless.

"Why would I say that when your body is being much more honest right now?" Mitsuya murmured against his lips. "I want you as much as you want me." He instinctively wrapped his legs around his waist as they fell back into the bed together with Draken ending up on top of him.

His last words seemed to influence the other as he briefly pulled away to let out a low growl under his breath.

"If you're phrasing it like that, then who am I to stop you hmm?" He licked his lips slowly as his sable orbs roved around his form with unabashed lust and want that made a shiver ran down on Mitsuya's spine.

"Then get on it with it Ken and fuck me like there's no tomorrow waiting for us." He replied throatily and a lecherous moan was ripped out from his lips as he let Draken claimed his body repeatedly throughout the night.

Unbeknownst to him, not only his body was his for the taking but his heart and soul as well.

But I can see us lost in the memory

August slipped away into a moment in time

'Cause it was never mine

And I can see us twisted in bedsheets

August sipped away like a bottle of wine

'Cause you were never mine

The bright rays of the sun came slowly peeking in through the fabrics of the curtain and the faint lights crept inside the bedroom.

Nevertheless, the two casual paramours exchanged languorous kisses against each other as if the world fell away between the two of them and they only existed into the sacred space that they've had.

"Fuck Ken... You're still not tired...?" Mitsuya mumbled hotly against his lips as he let the other's tongue licked at the roof of his mouth and the other's hand stroke his cock lazily which was slowly rising back to life and growing erect once again.