15°- Shy...

**edited **

SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT Y'ALL, I HOPE Y'ALL STILL FW THIS BOOK :'(

TERRITORIAL

-OMNISCIENT POV-

Misha mentally facepalmed herself, she was never really the shy type but it was just something about Daveeeee, but she was done with niggas for now, or so she thought.

"Dang..." She whispered as she sipped from her cup pulling out her phone cos it had been blowing up with IG notifications.

OG_Dave_ liked your post. 3min ago

OG_ Dave_ commented on your post: Damn ❤. 3min ago

OG_Dave_ liked your post. 3min ago

OG_Dave_ liked your post. 2min ago

OG_ Dave_ liked your post. 1min ago

OG_Dave_ liked your post. 1min ago

An involuntary smile crept up on her lips and she huffed then slowly looked up at Dave who was boring holes in her head, he shook his head and looked away. She kept staring at him, her heart beat increasing she picked up her phone and texted him.

Misha: I didn't know you was gon be here.

Dave's phone chimed and he looked and seen her text, he shook his head trying not to smile.

Dave: Well I am, problem?

Misha: oh it's like that? Fr??

Dave: Like what??? I don't even know what we be on fr. You know what I feel though, so what you on?

Misha: Fytb?

Dave: I like you.

Misha: oh-

Dave: See that's the shii that piss me tf off, acting like you won't shaking when you saw me awhile ago, but it's all good though. I'm leaving soon.

Misha: Nigga slow downnnnn.. shii

Dave: ??

Misha: I'm just not sure, idk.

Dave: Just tell me wass on yo mind, however it go ain't no pressure. Ball's in yo court.

Misha: Idk Dave, idk

Dave: Ight.

Dave shook his head putting his phone away.

" Who you texting ?" Britt asked jokingly shoving Dave's shoulder.