(Prime) A Special Day :: Various x Human! Reader

A/N: Idgaf if this is self indulgent. But whatever. Today is my 18th birthday and I want to write a birthday special. 7 Years ago I embarked on a writing journey. I started writing at the ripe age of 11. And since then. I continued writing and writing until I improved. My old writing stands still in my deviantart page to this day, throughout the years I wrote in journals and have about 30 journals filled with personal stories that will never see the light of day due to me being a disturbing child, bottom line is, I am thankful for everyone who commented and voted on my stories. You made the last few years of my childhood happy. And such I will be moving onto greener pastures by writing my own original stories. I will still he writing fanfictions but I want to write a story. Thank you all. And here's my 18th birthday!

It was your birthday today! However, you weren't sure if the other bots knew what a birthday even was

You were friends with the Autobots and Decepticons. The Decepticons being your close friends and the Decepticons only later loved you after you were the light of the nemesis.

They don't know you were playing them both. But you wanted to get them together and celebrate your birthday as well.

So you smiled and got up. You walked up to Optimus.

"Hello Optimus!" You said. Optimus looked at you and smiled.

"Hello (Y/n). What have you been up to?" Optimus asked.

"Nothing much." You smiled.

"My birthday is today!" You said cheerfully expecting a happy birthday from Optimus.

"What's that?"

As quick as your smile appeared, the quicker a frown appeared. You explained the concept of birthdays to all the bots and they KNEW what they were.

So why would Optimus not know what one was? You flopped on the couch and whined.

"You forgot my birthday! Wah!" You said, and left the room.

You left the base to take a break from the bots

You left the base to take a break from the bots. Feeling extremely upset from Optimus' response to your birthday annoucement, you decided to sit down.

You got up after an hour and walked towards the base noticing the bots and smiled.

"Happy Birthday (Y/n)!"

You were happy and cuddled the bots close. The group and you partied. Today was a special day.