Introduction *

It was just another usual day at summerhouse estate for leigh-regan. She lives with her two year old sister and her mum but she's always out drinking or snorting all kinds of things .She had just woken up to car being chased . She realised it was Monday time to walk gem and ra'nell . She quickly got dressed and did did her teeth she also woke up Lauren (her little sister )
This is what they were wearing

 She quickly got dressed and did did her teeth she also woke up Lauren (her little sister ) This is what they were wearing

By the way Lauren and Leigh have different dads .
Leigh POV :

So I got Lauren dresssed and made my way out to meet gem and ranell at the entrance of the estate but they were already there waiting . I walked over there with Lauren bouncing off my hip giggling, I greeted them both and asked ra how his mum was . "She's copping but she ain't even getting out of bed no more I'm thinking of painting her room " "aww that's so sweet ra I'm gonna go visit her when your at school today as usual and see how she's doing "
We began our walk until ra was stopped by some dickhaed and Deshaun and sully , Dushanbe said about time you start joining in with the business like your dad but ra was just point blank saying nah I'm alright thanks . We began walking again until sully shouted behind us " good to see you regan " I flipped him off and Dushuan just laughed .

I dropped them both to school and said meet me at the chicken shop after school we will get some food unit I was met by replies of calm . I then dropped Lauren at pre school 'little stars ' I kinda missed seeing lauraan when she went to school but I was never going to admit that . I was walking through the town market on my way to ranell s house but then I saw a crowd of people gathering around someone it was Zoe (I think that's ranell s mums name)

She was now in hospital but they asked if she had any partner or children she said no because they would have to sent ra away . So she asked me to keep an eye on him but don't tell him what happened so I kept my word and I was going to do just that . You may think why are you so close with there family , it's because my best friend was Sheaken and she was also ra sister . But she sadly took her life at 5:00am Sunday 28th august when things get to rough I go and see her I try and see her every week but sometimes life gets in the way of that . And Zoe has been like the mother I never had and ranell I literally my little brother .

About two hours later I got a phone call from Bobby .

Bobby is calling answer / decline

L : why the fuck are you calling me man
B : you know Deshean hill ,
L : before I could reply
B : Yh Yh cause you do just tell him he has to work his way to the top I will be keeping my eye on him
L: man what's he done
B : he smart tryin to take lee boys place
B : did you hear about the robbery with Kamale and his boys
L : Yh I heard with the London fields , kamale
B : ok so I'll keep you updated but make sure to tell dushaen alr
L : alr clm

Phone call ended
Little stars calling answer / decline

Ls: hello is this Leigh-regan
L : yes it is how can I help you is Lauren alr
Ls : she has a very high temperature and we think she has tonsillitis so if you could please pick her up
L : yep I'm on my way rn Ty