Part 2

I just got home after everything with Lauren we had to go to the doctors , so I put her to sleep and went to sleep on the couch as usual because I had a feeling my mum would be home . It was about 1 am in the morning and I was asleep I smelt smoke and started feeling dizzy so I woke up and was surrounded by smoke and flames . I stopped for a moment then I ran upstairs to Lauren but her room was covered in flames I couldn't I had to go I checked my mums room she was till asleep I started screaming for her to wake up but she didn't and the flames were caring up with me I smashed the window and jumped out .

I got out

I got out

I looked up at my little sisters room and she was gone the whole room was torn up in flames . Who fucking did this I'm going to fucking kill them . Fire engines soon arrived and went inside but neither my mum or sister made it out alive they said the start of the fire was my mum lighting a joint and leaving it on the stove .

I had no body .

I neaded to leave

I can't be here anymore

That day I got the quickest ticket to Jamaica

I didn't say good bye to any1

——————————

4 years later

It was news that dushaen was in town looking for me .

So far what happpened with my life is I'm now a mother to a 3 year old . I was raped by my childs father . I have attempted suicide 4 time . I can't even do that right as I'm still here . I am missing home but no one ever tried reaching out they just forgot about me . Except my little mate Jason I used to just look out for him here and there give him money for food clothes but he rang me to ask how I was and he was missing me and his mum died . My heart broke for him his mum was never a good mum but at the end of the day he was her mum .

I met up with dushaen

L : hello
D : hru regan
L : I'm alr what r u doing here
D : what can't I just come and see you
L : what business r u into her dushaen
D : none of your concern
L : ok well how's everything
D : gd gd every1 is missing you
D : why did you leave
L : there was nothing for me there anymore simple
D : what even me and sully we thought we were your family regan , family doesn't just get up and run when it's hard
L : well I do , how's your mum
D : she's good I visit your mum from time to time
L : thank you diushaen
D : no worries , what's this that you've got a little one now ay
L : oh Yh Chelsie
D : nice name Chelsie , who's the dad
L : no one of your concern dushaen
D : I want you to come back with me when I go back
L : no
D : cmon regan what's here for you , your just running away as usual
L : no I'm not coming
D : I'm not making you but I'm leaving tommorow at 4:40 don't be late meet me at east rebabs .
L / I'll think about it