chapter 26

One and only    |       Taekook Ff
Words count : 841

__________________________________________

Tae wander outside going away from the crowd! He's in Ari's place as she invited them for her parents anniversary! Harry drove Tae and Jk here as all her close colleagues were invited, Ari kept on telling Tae that Jk doesn't join parties but he attended today because He is there, she was giggling and smiling in thought of them together!

Standing close to the pool Tae bend to fold the edge of his pants, sitting on the tiled floor Tae put his legs in the pool looking up at the beautiful dark sky with twinkling stars! The gathering of her parents and family made Tae remember them and he feel guilty when thinking about it!

The thought of them based always been in his mind but Tae still cannot remember who they are until last night when he pictured Jk and him with his family around!

" Jk : Stargazing! "

A smile makes ita way on his lips when he hear him, folding his pants Jk takes his seat next Tae his legs in the pool as well!

" Jk : What's in your mind? "

" Tae : I just remember someone! "

Tae say softly looking at the sparkling water!

" Jk : Family! "

He asks resting his left palm behind him on the floor Jk leans back looking up at the sky!

" Jk : Are they in another country! "

He questions after a few minutes of silence!

" Tae : it's complicated! "

He utter resting his palm behind his back Tae look up at the sky too!

" Jk : Did you runaway or what! "

He chuckles looking at Tae and then at the sky again!

" Tae : Mr Jeon is always good at guessing! "

He smiled thinking about how miserable he was!

" Tae : I just thought staying away was the best thing I could do for them! "

' Tae pov : i don't know why I began to open my heart to him, I don't know why I'm saying this to him but I just let it out to make me feel better !
Just imagine when you wake up and see strangers around you, everyone of them taking care of you and looks at you in concern but you have no idea who they are and why they are doing it! every time she looks at me and ask me whether I remembered her, my heart clenched as I didn't! '

A sigh leaves his lips when Tae look down at the pool again, the image of his family appearing in his mind!

" Tae : I don't know, I just didn't know how to choose the situation,i felt bad for not remembering them! "

Tae's lips twitched to a smile!

" Tae : To be honest I tried my best but I couldn't! "

" Jk : So you left them behind! "

He asks his voice calm and low!

" Tae : Hmm, Don't you think it's a selfish act? "

His voice comes our as a whisper!

Jk sits straight and looks at Tae but he don't dare to meet Jk's eyes!

" Jk : No! "

Tae look at Jk as soon as he answered, this question has always been troubling Tae thinking that he was selfish, Tae moved away from them back then because he didn't want to hurt them, Tae thought that being away would make them and him feel better !

' Tae pov : but it never made me feel better! '

" Jk : Will you go back ? "

He asks his lips twitches up to gentle smile !

" Tae : I would like to! "

Tae look down at the pool again as Jk's eyes are driving him crazy!

" Tae : but I don't think that they will forgive me! "

" Jk : They would! "

He answers like he is sure about it!

" Tae : I don't think so.. But I really did it because I.... "

Tae pause when Jk's words hit his ears!

" Jk : I trust you! "

He says his voice low which made Tae to look at Jk immediately!

' Tae pov : All his words make me feel better, I thought he would tell me that what I did was lame and it was stupid! But he didn't! '

Jk moves closer while Tae look into his eyes Tae's stomach feeling summersaults and his heart beat rising, Jk runs his left palm behind neck, moving closer Jk places his lips over Tae's forehead which made Tae to close his eyes when he kissed His forehead, Tae stay there statued, loving his touch and loving this feeling right now!

Removing his lips away from his skin he looks at Tae into his eyes!

" Jk : I think that they will understand you! "

He utters! Tae's eyes begins to prick with tears!

' Tae pov :  I haven't opened up to anyone not even Jimin but I did it to the man whom I've known fast few weeks ! '

" Jk : And I will as always! "

He whispers, his words took time to reach his mind but after it did his eyes widens in surprise!

' Tae pov : What does he mean by ' as always ' ! '

" Tae : What.... "

" Jk : it's cold out get in! "

He cuts Tae off getting up he walks in!