𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

TW: Mention of Suicide

♫ ♫ ♫
𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐚 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨

I've faced many demons growing up. One of them was named death. I felt consumed by darkness and shadows. Death stole someone I loved. His name was Greyson Allori. I'd do anything to reverse the time and relive every moment I had with him just one last time. He gave life meaning. He was the sweetest man I've ever seen. His smile lit a spark in my heart. His emerald green eyes drew me to him. His heart was too pure for this world. Maybe that's why he chose to leave this world.

Two months ago, he committed suicide. He lost a mental battle that he had been fighting for years. Greyson and I first met eleven years ago when we were both eleven. He was the first person who gave my life purpose. Greyson had a darkness that consumed his soul. He fought his demons and trauma until it was too much for him.

His death broke me. He was the guy who protected me at all costs. He saved me from this cruel world that destroyed him. Greyson Allori was my first and only love.

How could I ever love anyone else? He loved me with everything he had left inside him.

Waking up without him by my side has been difficult.

Living life without him has felt impossible.

He's supposed to be by my side, but he's now in the stars. He's at peace, but I don't think I'll ever be at peace without him.

My sister-in-law taught me an outlet for when I need to release my built-up emotions. She bought me a diary the day of Greyson's funeral. His funeral shattered me into a million pieces. I lost a part of myself when he died. I wanted to join him many nights, but he would never want me to suffer as he suffered.

Each night I sit on the balcony of my apartment. I stare into the sky. The brightest star in the sky reminds me of him. His green eyes shined more luminous than the stars in the sky. His smile brought joy to anyone everyone who witnessed it. I wish more people got the chance to see his bright smile.

No amount of wishes will bring him back. All I have left is the memories of him. I can only hold him in a picture frame. I can only hear his voice through the music he created. His songs bring life to me. His voice and eyes are mesmerizing. Whenever I glanced into his eyes, I saw someone who deserved to be alive. I saw someone who needed more than what life offered him.

I'll always love you, Greyson Allori.

♫ ♫ ♫

Hey everyone! Unread Messages is planned to have a sad ending. I began writing the plot for this book a while ago, and I finally decided to continue it. This book has a lot of strong topics so please be careful while reading.

I don't have a date for when the book will be published, but I will begin writing it once I complete Allaire Diaries. I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I do. I know I've already cried oceans with this book.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. <3

I love you all and thank you for the constant support.