Zata Strikes Once More Part 3

Requested by: KateAllianaMicabalo
Warning: Cussing, bad fight writing

Ohm: Because you are the only one in this world who can defeat Zata.

Blake: wait what? You’re joking, right?

Ohm: do i look like I'm joking?

Mario: he’s right Blake.

Blake: No this can’t be for real. How do you suppose that i can defeat him?

Ohm: with the Altairus Form.

Blake: Altairus Form?

Ohm: yes.

Blake: and how do i unlock it?

Ohm: you can’t. It's given to you by our ruler Altairus. But it comes with a sacrifice that i don’t what it is, you’ll know once you see him.

Their conversation was cut short since there was an explosion, destroying a part of the guild hall.

David: The guild hall!

Lucas: we should check it out!

The whole guild went over to the half-destroyed guild hall Ohm took Blake and Etch on his back. When they arrived at the guild hall they saw four dragons.

Ohm: no…

The dragons saw the guild and started heading towards them with full force. Everyone was ready to fight. Divinous Magia wasn’t the only guild that was being attacked all the guilds were being attacked and over in Atlantide a portal opened and what came out was Zata.

Back with Divinous Magia. Everyone was ready for every attack the dragons would give them. Mario jumped in front and start strong he went into his Dragon King Mode and roared at the dragons.

Mario: CAVERN KING ROAR!! (i forgot does this show in the series?)

With his roar, it blew them away. Having his guildmates attack the dragons from behind. Then Ohm left Blake and Etch over in the destroyed entrance and went to the fight. He dashed to the dragons using his storm magic lifting them up and then using a lighting spell dragging them down. A powerful storm suddenly came along with lighting and thunder. The dragons couldn’t fight just one who managed to stand up and use his claw to hit Ohm.

Blake: Ohm!

Blake wanted to run and Help her dragon but immediately Brandon stopped her.

Brandon: you stay there.

Brandon has always been the Second in Command but now that his brother’s gone he’s now responsible to protect his guildmates that can’t protect themselves which now is Blake. It showed proof that he didn’t want his brother’s sacrifice to go to vein.

Brandon: we can handle it.

Blake: but i-

Brandon gave her a stare that said to listen to him and stay back. And so that’s what she did. Back in the fight, Ohm managed to stop his claw and used his own to crush the dragon, having  Divinous Magia attack the dragon, and lastly having Mario make the final attack.

Ohm: well that’s the end of them.

They all were relieved the fight was over but then noticed that David they saw that a dragon was on top of his flowers.

David: THOSE FREAKING DRAGONS THEY WILL PAY FOR DESTROYING MY GARDEN!

Ohm felt a bit bad since he sort off…..well let’s say he was the one to blame for throwing a dragon into his garden.

Brandon: we will get revenge for your garden. Now we should go to atlantide and see if the rest of the guilds need help.

They all headed to atlantide and noticed that the sky was red and almost all of the city was destroyed, the rest of the guilds managed to come safely.

Micheal: thank god you guys are all right. And why the fuck there’s a dragon with you!?

Almost every Dragon Slayer surrounded Ohm. and Diivinios Magia stopped them.

Brandon: wait this is the dragon that Lopho found in Dragones.

Lopho: so you managed to get him out?

David: we did! And those dragons will pay for my garden!

???: so this is your plan huh?

They all looked up and they saw Zata.

Colin: Zata please stop this!

Zata: No. No, I won't. I finally can get what i want but first I'm here to end what can stop it.

Zata immediately saw Ohm then on his back he saw Blake. Zata started to smirk.

Zata: WHICH IS HER!

Zata dashed towards Ohm. Ohm left Blake down, and she carried Etch and hid behind the others. While Ohm dashed towards Zata not letting him get close to her.

David: Blake take my son and hide!

Blake once more carried Etch and hid somewhere she can’t be seen. While hiding she could hear her friends screaming out of pain. Etch hugged its mama tightly crying scared for his life. Blake also started crying wanting this whole nightmare to end.

Blake: Please make it end! Please! I can’t take it anymore!

Etch: Mama!

There were still screams all around the place, Blake was still low on magic energy all she can do is noting only hear her friends getting hurt. When she decided to peak what was happening and saw that Zata really had the upper hand.

Blake: no….

She saw all her friends hurt, she couldn’t take it anymore. Blake fell to her knees crying.

Blake: Why me? I can’t… I CAN’T DO THIS!

For a moment she felt Etch hugging her again but then he was gone. She tried to look for him but when she opened her eyes all she saw was everyone frozen, as it stopped in time then it seems that everything turned black.

Blake: Where am i?

Blake stood up and noticed a bright light behind her and it spoke to her.

???: hello Blake…

Blake turned to the light.

Blake: who are you?

???: I'm known as the ruler of the Storm Dragons, Altairus……….

Well that's it for this part, in all honesty, i really didn’t like how it is, but i wanna know what you guys think, i love reading your guy’s comments, well anyways hope you enjoyed it take care, my children, i love you all my Little Dark Roses!