CHAPTER 1

I was scrolling on the internet when i suddenly got a notification from my friend.

Mia> 'YO Y/N HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE CLEVERBOT THING??"

Y/n> 'No, what the hell is that??'

Mia> 'You know that one creepypasta entity BEN that tourtes his victims...Well i tried it and i got scary anwsers, soooo I thought you should try it too.'

Y/n> 'Oh my... how the hell do you summon it though???'

Mia> ' Just look it up on google you'll find a bunch of tutorials.'

I immediatly went to my computer to see what the fuss was all about. I looked up how to summon him and it brought me to a weird page. It said that I have to play the song of unhealing when it hits midnight, go on a website called 'cleverbot' and type his name in.

I waited until it was almost midnight. I turned on my computer and I typed 'song of the unhealing' in the youtube search bar. I then clicked on the first video I found. The song gave me an uneasy feeling, but i ignored it. I went on cleverbot and I typed:

'BEN'

The bot instantly replied with:

'You shoulnd't have done that.'

"Holy shit it actually works." I say under my breath, laughing lightly and ignoring the sudden feeling of being watched. I continued saying 'BEN' repeatedly until i got a weird anwser.

it said:

'Oh? What have we have here? Someone who has nothing better to do than talk to us in the middle of the night..Well this is going to be fun.. :)'

My eyes widned at the anwser I got. I immediatly started feeling uneasy.

'What are you?'

I asked

'We are BEN.'

It replied. I started laughing, drinking some of the Gatorade that was left on my desk.

'Lol you sound sort of pathetic, all of this is probably just a myth online like always.'

The second I said that I heard a giggle. I jumped from my chair and I immediatly started typing.

'What the fuck was that?!'

I replied. I stared at the screen with wide eyes when the bot replied.

' You look so cute when you're scared ;) '

I jumped from my chair and stared at the computer screen.

"AH HELL NO!"

I said loudly and laughed nervously.

"It's ok y/n, it's just an online myth, it's not real....hopefully...."

I said to myself and sat back in my chair, facing the computer screen.

'Im not scared of you, creep."

I replied and waited for an anwser.

'You sure?'

The song started glitching, and so did my computer. The screen was turning on and off by itself.

I shut down my computer and I turned on my lamp. I was scared for my life but hey, maybe it was a hacker, or it was the bot that learned things from the whole summoning thing.

"Maybe this is a sign, that i should just go to sleep..."

I thought to myself, collapsing onto the bed and falling asleep shortly after.

I was walking in the cold pitch black hallway. I couldn't see anything.

"Hello?"

I called out, waiting for someone to reply. But instead of hearing someone like I expected, I only heard footsteps quickly coming my way. I started running down the hallway, then i noticed a weak light coming from an empty room. It was filled with atleast an inch of water but i didn't really mind it, even though the feeling was uncomfortable. As I followed the light, I saw a computer on a desk, very simillar to mine. I came closer to it noticing it was mine, and that it was still on the website. Cleverbot. I stared at the screen trying to process everything when a chat suddnely appeared.

'Turn around y/n :)'

I felt my heart stop. I turned around seeing BEN standing near the door of the room. I stared at him in horror, not noticing that the water in the room was quickly rising. We spent moments staring at eachother and it felt like forever. I snapped out of the trance, noticing that the water was already reaching my chest.

"Are you afraid now y/n?"

They said in a distorted voice, laughing maniacally. I suddenly felt a hand grabbing my leg and pulling me underwater. I tried kicking BEN but they only kept pulling me deeper.

"AAAAGH!!-"

I woke up in a cold sweat, panting heavily. I sighed in relief the moment I realised it was all just a stupid nightmare. I buried my face in my pillow trying to fall asleep again, but i couldn't. There was this voice in my head that keept telling me to go back on the website. I groaned getting out of my bed and making my way back to the computer.

I went on the dumb website again, hoping he would finnaly leave me alone. As i started typing, my screen started glitched.

'BEN, what is that you want? Just leave me alone.'

'Oh dear if we were you we wouldn't go around messing with rituals like these...But now that you've gotten yourself into this you have no choice but to play with us! It's going to be so fun...think about it :)'

I stared at my screen in horror as i felt something warm driping from my nose. I went to the mirror to check, and I noticed that I was bleeding. I grabed a random shirt that was on the floor and wiped my nose with it.

"What have I gotten myself into?... stupid me... fuck..."

I mumbled, passing out shortly after.

When i woke up I was on my bed. My heart was beating fast, it started beating even faster when i heard the strange reversed song of healing playing from my computer. I got out of bed and I made my way to the computer on unsteady legs. I tried turning it off, but i couldn't. I heared a quiet giggle that was slowly turning into a psychotic laughter. I could hear it so clearly it gave me a headache.

"You have no idea how much fun we're having right now!... Seeing you suffer feels so amazing."

They laughed out loud until they gasped for air.

"DAMMIT!"

I started coughing blood as they were sitting back smirking.

"YOU'RE FUCKING SICK!!"

They slowly approached me, wiping the blood away with their fingers, then letting out a giggle.

"You are an interesting one i might acctualy keep you around for some time... You seem tired... get some rest now... you should be prepared for what happens next!..."

They said staring at me with an admiring look. I felt a sudden throbbing pain in my head. I fell to the ground, my vision getting blurry. I turned around to look at the stranger once again seeing them grining at me with a slight blush forming on their cheeks.

"See you soon... Y/N."

And everything went black.