Chapter 1. War-torn.

Deep in a land, once ruled by Gods and Goddesses, this world had all but forgotten them. All of the lands are at war. Cities that once were gleaming and bright, now lay dark, with gloom all over the land. One man, however, does not know nor care about wars. A man deep in a cave, finishing making armor, and tools for himself after a few weeks of mining. His name is Noah. He has no last name, so why does he need one?

"Finally, finished. Now next thing to do, find some people." He says to a dog that sits by his side. He has been on his own for about 5 months now. As good a company a dog is, they can't really talk back. The dog barks as Noah slides his armor on. He nods and he says "Right, let's go see if there is a village nearby." He exits the cave with his dog and he climbs the hill that the cave was under. He looks across the forest and he sees smoke rising from far off. 'One of two things. Either that is a huge campfire, or the war I had been hoping to avoid has finally pulled me into it.' He makes a whistle to his dog and slides down the hill and makes his way to the village.

As Noah makes his way, a man had just finished burying a man he called Lord. He looks over the village he called home. He makes no motions, not even a tear. There is just a grim expression on his face. 'War. It is a cruel thing. It does nothing but take and take. In the end, it leaves no one happy everyone with sorrow.' He looks over this village and he sighs. As he does he sees a man he had never seen before. He seems to have put out a fire that was in one of the houses and he sees him grabbing materials out of his backpack. He wanders to the man.

Noah had gotten to the village and he sighed "I hoped I was wrong. But, it seems War is now on my doorstep." He sighs and makes a pet on his dog's head. "keep an eye out for me buddy." He takes his backpack off and he starts getting iron out and wood to start rebuilding this house when his dog began growling. Noah looks up and a man looks at him. The man himself in armor and a bit blood on it. The man looks down at Noah and says to him "I'm sorry, but who in the bloody hell are you?'