-𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘵-

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲
*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀: 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲*𝗦𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻*

__________________________________

I walk into the kitchen to see the whole team standing there with a very serious look on their faces, even Strange. "Hey, what's going on?" I asked, pausing in my steps. "Stay there Y/N, if that even is your name" Steve instructed, causing me to step back. My eyes wandered down to Nat's hands where she was holding a gun making my eyes widen.

"We found your script" Tony informed me, crossing his arms. "Wait what- it's not even in-." I began, knowing I stored it on a secret app in my phone. "What, in your fucking script?" Clint interrupted, a gun his hand as well. "I'm sorry guys, but I have to go.." I apologised, shaking my head. "You mean wake up!" Nat yelled, silencing me. I try and wake up, pinching myself and doing god knows what however I just couldn't "Shit, what is going on!" I exclaimed, slapping myself. Bruce looked down in disappointment "We're sorry Y/N" Bruce said, shaking his head. "You guys are scaring me, I want to wake up" I trembled, looking around at them.

"You can't wake up, this is not a dream!" Wanda cried, tears could be seen visibly in her eyes. "Your part is on the team!" Sam stated, looking me straight in the eye. "What did you do?!" I screamed, dropping to the floor and hugging my knees. "Your not waking up Y/N, this is your reality now, deal with it like you have for the past 2 years, or should I say 5 hours" Strange spat before disappearing into a portal.

They all looked down with guilt but not necessarily feeling guilty "How could you, now I can never see my family or friends again, they'll find me dead in my bed in a couple of hours!" I sobbed, standing up and walking out the room. "Y/N stop it now!" Nat yelled, walking after me. "Leave me alone, I never want to see your fucking faces again!" I cried, running out the compound doors.

Wanda landed in front of me as I approached the gates "Y/N you have to stop and understand that this is your home, we are your family!" She told me. "No it's not- my family- my family are all asleep- they are in bed sleeping- with a dead girl in their house" I stuttered, my eyes going red and puffy. She began to speak again but I shoved past her and ran down the streets as all the avengers came out the gates, Nat and Steve on a motorcycle, Clint and Bruce in the Quinjet, Wanda, Sam and Tony flying around.

"Mrs Stark can we get a photo?!" A little girl exclaimed with her little brother. I ran past them down the streets as I heard a motorcycle next to the pavement so I swerved into an alley and climbed over the fence into another street.

I ran into a shop and grabbed a cap and sunglasses, throwing them on and walking around the store. "Excuse me Mam do you need any help?" A staff member asked, coming towards me. "No, no I'm just browsing" I answered, swiftly walking away from her. Instead of going back outside, I grabbed a random dress and went into a changing room, shutting the curtain to the door.

"W-why" I whispered, sitting down on the mini couch and hanging the dress up on a peg. I stared at the wall and thought of how to get out without being seen, little did I know Nat, Steve, Wanda, Tony and Sam were in the store looking for me. My eyes pricked up when I heard a sokovian accent, shit, I did not want to see them, even Tony. Even though I knew I shifted here in the first place for them and to date Tony, it had all gotten out of hand now. "Hi can I please try this dress on, thanks" a Russian accent said, I saw and heard her boots clicking on the floor.

I sighed and grabbed the dress, leaving the changing room and going over to the lady who was in charge of it all. "Hey yeah, but too big" I said quietly, passing the dress to her. Before stopping the conversation with her, I checked my surroundings. Nat was in the changing rooms, Wanda was in the dress section, Tony was in the shoe section, Steve was in the jeans section and Sam was in the shirts section. However, the lingerie section was not occupied so I briskly walked through their and to the till, crouching under the fence and going towards the front of the shop.

Fuck, I should've Clint and Bruce would be hovering above the place and Jarvis on watch from Tony's suit. I ran across the road of moving traffic as the Quinjet chased after me, it soon being all the other Avengers. A metal hand gripped my wrist and pulled me into Tony's suit, his arms around my torso, flying back to the compound.

Once we landed I pushed him away and ran off but before I could do anything Tony had already grabbed my arms and pulled me close to him. "Stop it, get off of me!" I cried, slapping him across the face. He pulled my arms down to my side and kept them there "Y/N, I know your pissed, angry, upset but what do you think I felt after knowing that our whole relationship has been a lie, I'm- oh my god- I'm fucking in love with someone from a different reality!" Tony exclaimed, the Quinjet landing in the background.

"But see you don't get it, I came here because I just wanted to make my heart content, even if it was just once, I wanted to make it last, you guys saved my fucking life, but my family and best friends had been there since day one, I love you with all my heart but now I can never ever see the people who care for me most, I can never have those silly fights with my siblings, I can never have my dad be so protective of me when I'm dating someone even if I had been dating them for years, I can never have those sleepovers with my friends again where we just stay up laughing about our colleagues, I can never have my dad walk me down the aisle, I can never have have a baking session with my mum again, I can never learn to knit and fail miserably with my grandma, I can never listen to my grandpas hilarious conversations with my uncle, I can't have any of it, you took that all away from me!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face.

"Honey you have us, we are your family, we know it's not the same but trust me, you have those sleepovers with Nat and Wanda, you can knit with Steve, you can listen to Sam and Clint's stupid conversations and you have me to have petty fights with, it's all gonna be the same just different people surrounding you!" Tony reassured me, holding my shoulders.

Suddenly everything started spinning and my vision blurred and my balance disappeared. I fell forward onto Tony, gripping onto his shoulders for stability. "Baby, honey, hey, hey it's gonna be okay, just look at me okay, look at me" he whispered, kneeling down and pulling me onto his lap. My head lay on his shoulder as he put an arm around me and stroked my face "Just look at me, baby keep your eyes on me" Tony uttered, kissing my forehead.

A few hours later I woke up in my bed, Tony laying next to me, my hand being held in his. "Hey honey, do you feel okay?" Tony asked, turning on his side to look at me. "What do you mean, I swear I was just walking into the kitchen-?" I questioned myself, sitting up and looking around. (Hehe CaTcH uP, the others couldn't bear to see you like that so Stephen un alived you in your reality, deleted your script and wiped your mind, making you forget what just happened and that shifting ever existed, you grew up in their reality). "Babe you passed out all of sudden, you started speaking but then just collapsed to the floor" he explained, sitting up next to me. "That's odd, oh well, I was gonna make cookies, come on!" I exclaimed, jumping out of the bed and hurrying downstairs. Tony watched me with a content but guilty feeling however brushed it off and followed me downstairs.