Cute Relationship stufff

(Okay, but in all honesty, I wrote those other parts at 3am before vol.2 came out, then forgot abt it, and now I came back and see it has 105 veiws! Thats pretty crazy. Those weren't even headcanons its just how I thought the characters thought abt the byler drama. But tyyy!! Now here are some real headcanons!)

 Will asks sometimes to hold hands in public and even though Mike is scared, he does anyway.

Mike sometimes lies to his mom by saying something stupidly unbelievable like "I-I'm studying in my room! Don't disturb!" just so he can get some privacy with Will, but once Karen was sus abt it so she peeked in his room while she was passing by and saw them kissing. She was surprised but didn't care that much because she loves her son and she never brought it up to him directly but said things like "Why don't you invite Will over for dinner?". 

On the long roadtrip in the Surferboy Pizza van, Mike fell asleep on Will's shoulder which made Will blush uncontrollably.

Will looks in the mirror acting like he's talking to Mike and tells him how he feels.

Will constructed and made knight armor out of cardboard and fabrics for Mike while he plays DnD, complete with a shield with a big red heart painted on it.

Will climbed up to Mike's window one night, when Mike let Will in his room Will started balling. Mike went in and hugged and held him for a while before they both lied down in Mike's bottom bunk and Mike cuddled him until they both fell asleep.

(Should I make more parts?? Yes? No? Idrk writing this was pretty fun so maybe. Bye Friends!!)