𝟬𝟬𝟱 - 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦

-🗞-

That night, when i fell asleep, i couldn't stop thinking about when he kissed me, i mean, would you? Did he mean it or was it just the moment? The more i thought about it the more it upset me.

(So stop thinking about it 💀 jkjk)

Finally, i went to sleep.

-🗞-

I woke up to my alarm clock.

(Girl what else u gon wake up to, a fckn book shelf 😟 srrysrry 🙏)

I got dressed into this outfit -

(You're literally a fashion icon slay 😍🫶🏼)

I brushed my hair, teeth, all that like a normal person before running to the door.

"Mom, I'm leaving!" I yelled, knowing i wouldn't get an answer because she was probably screwing harry or whatever his name was up there.

I grabbed my skateboard and rode to school, hearing the familiar footsteps behind me.

Billy.

"Morning, skater girl," he teased, its almost like i felt his smile behind me.

"Paperboy," i laughed back, as we both saw the building ahead of us.

"I had fun last night," he said, as i balanced my skateboard near the bike racks.

"Me too, billy," i smiled, before the bell went.

"ill see you in english class," i said, before kissing his cheek and walking off, leaving him awestruck, yet again.

I knew i was late, so i tried to sneak in while mrs whatever had her back turned, still don't know how shes married.

"Y/n." She said, obviously hearing my footsteps.

"...yes?" I asked, trying to be confused.

"This is the 4th time your late to my class and-" she started.

"3rd time, 3rd time I'm late to your class," i corrected her.

Not a good idea, y/n.

"Ok just shut up, please," she said, before carrying on writing pointless shit on the board. To be honest, i was surprised i didn't get a detention, but i guess shes just fed up with my 'terrible behaviour'.

The class continued as normal, boring. The whole time i was carving stuff into the desk with a broken pencil, not really getting a word coming from that woman's mouth.

The bell rang, which meant the end of class, and the teacher pulled me to her desk.

What a surprise.

"Y/n, you've been struggling in my class lately, haven't you?" She said, as i simply nodded, "ok, your choice, but you should get someone to tutor you, do you know anyone or have friends that are smart?"