Chapter 7

Saturday 16th****

It's was around 5:00pm and I was at Leo's house helping him set up  for the party.
We set up steamers, balloons and a table with snacks and alcohol of course.
I don't drink neither does leo but I'm pretty sure about 99% of the year does.

The party started at 6:00 but people probably weren't gonna show up till around 7:00 and later.
I go up to Leo's room to get changed, I change into a white mini skirt and a black corset top.
I head downstairs and Leo looks me up and down at and smiles.
"Welll how do I look" I ask
"Beautiful" he respond
I smile
He smiles back

All of a sudden the door bell rings
And people start swarming in.

***8:00PM***

Leo's house is packed with people, there is music blaring and nearly everyone is wasted.
I kept going in laps looking for atlas but he wasn't here..maybe he just wasn't coming.

The doorbell then rings, I walk to open it and standing there is atlas.He was wearing grey cargos and a tight fit black t shirt,
I smile at him.
He smiles back.

"Hey, he says to me as he walks in.
"hi I respond, I didn't think you would show up you know,
"Of course I would just for you he responds.

Just then someone shouts" SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVENand everyone gets settled in the living room for a game of seven minutes in heaven.

"Let's go" he tells me.
I turn and ask him "u really wanna play seven minutes in heaven?
Why not? He responds with a smirk.

As the game starts multiple people head off to the room to do well "you know ".
It wasn't my turn yet and I was glad, this game was definitely not my thing.
Me and atlas kept looking at each other and just smiling.
Finnaly it was my turn, we both watched the bottle spin round and round and the it landed on....
Atlas
I couldn't beilve it, we both kinda just looked at each other.
The host of the game yelled for us to get in the room, we both entered this dark room.
It was really awkward, I mean I have only known atlas for like a week and nowI'm supposed to make out with him.

"Hi"
"Hey"
"Soo uhm do u really wanna do this.
He looks at me for a split second and then He leans in and just kisses me.
He  takes a step back and looks at me, I grab his face and kiss him back "hard".
His hand are on my face and my hands are on the back of his neck.

All of a sudden he just stops kissing me, like just stops.
He looks at me and then he opens the door and leaves.
I run after him, "ATLAS" I shout.
He walks out of the door To his car, I follow him,
"ATLAS STOP SERIOUSLY", I shout
He stops
"What did I do"
"Nothing"he responds
So then why are you leaving?

"Look Mia ur nice and all but I don't do this thing, whatever this is. I'm sure ur great but I don't date people.Especially people like you, I don't get close to people.

"People like me?" I ask him

"You know what I mean Mia "

"No i don't atlas"

I just look at him, he's looking back but it's not The same person as yesterday he just looks "cold, emotionally gone".
I have tears in my eyes and one tear rolls down my cheek.
"Mia I'm sorry " he begins to say
But by the time he finishes his sentence I'm back in Leo's house.
The music is loud I can't think straight I just wanna go home,
But then this guy comes up to me 2 shots in his hand.
You down he asks me ?