2: Case closed?

You and Heizou got to the interrogation room where Kai was, he was junt sitting there, looking a bit sad.

"So, mr. Kai, care to explain what happened?" Heizou said in an interrogating manor "I- W- We just wan- wanted to have a duel, for fun, bu- but I ended up ki-killing him without noticing, he w- was my best friend" you raised an eyebrow then looked to the side to see heizou with the same confused look as yours

"Killing him without noticing you say? Could you please describe to us then what exactly happened that moment?" You said calmly so he could see you had no intentions of blaming him "Well I- I just kinda slashed my weapon in his chest and looked away proudly because of my victory, before noticing he was on the ground"

"Hm... so, mr. Kai, do you mind telling us what weapons you two were using in your duel?" Heizou looked like he had the same method as you, instead of immediatly blaming the suspect, he try to get answers from him first.

"W- We were using some training lances, but I guess mine was too sharp at the end. I- I'm sorry, I didn't want to k- kill him, it's my fault for being so careless. I- I accept my punishment, I'll go to jail for as long as you want, please just make me pay for my sins, R-Ryū didn't deserve this and I am to blame"

Is that's it? He's just gonna admit he did it? You looked over to Heizou and he nodded to you. You both left the room leaving the suspect there. "Something isn't right" you said "I know, but he just admitted he did it, there's gotta be something else to this case"

"But he seems guilty about it, if it wasn't him, how did he convinced himself he did?" You lookeed to the ground as you got lost in thought "I have an idea on what could've happened, but I'm gonna need more information that I don't think he will give us"

"We need to investigate further then" he "yes, but even if he didn't do it, if he was there and is trying to blame himself then there is a high chance he is an accomplice, we should put him in jail for the time being" he nodded and went inside the room again to escort him to jail.

~~~~~

As the bright light shone through you're f/c curtains and into your small room in your house, you slowely opened your eyes and got up to check the clock, it was 7:30 am. You sat at the edge of your soft bed and put on your f/c slippers. As you got up you walked over to the window, tints of orange and pink painted over the then blue skies and as the sun iluminated the city with it's orange-ish glow. You stayed there for some time to keep that beautiful image in your mind.

You quickly took a shower, you stared at your closet for a little while trying to figure out what to put on, you decided to put on a small purple kimono because it looked good with your electro vision.

(I'm sorry to the ppl who like choosing their own outfits, I just rlly love searching for outfits on pinterest lol, if u dont wanna use it then it's ok you can change it)

You ate breakfast then went to the bathroom to wash your teeth, do your hair and get ready