Chapter 5:

Sydney's POV:

Priscilla quickly came into the room and sat beside me "Sydney everything okay?" She asks concerned "I-I don't know Cilla, I woke up this morning and felt sick and dizzy and threw up a bunch of times, and-and he said we fooled around last night but he said he also used protection so....yeah." I told her as I started getting even more panic-y "Syd.... I think we should go to the hospital and have you checked just in case." She says as I nod "Okay...yeah you're right, we should go." As we stood up we got in her car and headed to the hospital we were now in the room as the doctor was speaking to me then handed me a cup and left the room to do my business, after that I gave the doctor the now filled cup back and Priscilla and I went back to Graceland and began waiting when I got a weird feeling in my stomach "Hey Cilla? I'm hungry.....but I think it might be weird." I say she looks at me "I'm sure it's fine, what are you craving?" She asks smiling at me I pause and started to think "Do we have any watermelon and.......pickles?" I ask she giggles "Yeah I think so! Wanna go check with me?" She asks still smiling I nod and got up following her to the kitchen where I saw exactly what I was looking for "Bingo!" I cheered excitedly as I got some watermelon as well as the pickles I cut a piece of watermelon and put a sliver of pickle on it and took a bite Priscilla looked at me scrunching her nose while watching me "So......? How is it Syd?" She asks me I smile "It's surprisingly really good! You need to try it Cilla." I replied smiling as I continued to eat the watermelon and pickles.

"These aren't pregnancy cravings right?"