~Chapter 1~

(Also in this Au and Story Fliqpy And flippy Are in Separate Bodies and Lets just say That Fliqpy Protects Flippy From Anything i guess. Also Flippy doesn't let Fliqpy curse but when something bad happens sometimes Flippy curses)

(Art Not Mine, It's made by Kohaikarma)

(Also this is Human version of them no furry shit)

[Third Person P.O.V]

Flippy was walking with Fliqpy inside of the woods since Flippy wanted to get some fresh air and wanted to hang out with him ,since all day Fliqpy was just sleeping and Flippy was forcing him to wake up and so now their in the woods.

Flippy: ''Isn't it great Fliqpy enjoying the outdoors?''

Fliqpy: ''No! This is bullshit!''

Flippy: ''Hay! Language!''

Fliqpy: ''Eh..Whatever!''

Flippy: ''Anyways, What would you like to do while were in the woods?''

Fliqpy: ''Go Home and sleep!''

Flippy: ''Don't be like that! How about we-'

Fliqpy: ''Hmm..?''

Fliqpy said as in response, Next Flippy pointed at something and told him to look back and so Fliqpy did, there they both saw a blue squirrel flying and landing onto the ground and seeing the both of them.

Flippy: ''Um...Hello?''

???: ''Hi! Oh, where are my manners My name is Splendid!''

Flippy: ''Oh! Cool Name! My name is Flippy and over here is Fliqpy!''

Splendid: ''Oh, Nice Names! Also why do you two look alike?''

Flippy: ''Well, Were brothers that's why we look alike''

Of course Fliqpy knew he was lying since they were never brothers they usually act like brothers sometimes but in reality they're not brothers. ''Cool! So That's why you look alike'' Splendid said putting one hand on his hips

Flippy: ''Yeah, Anyways wanna hang out with us?''

Fliqpy: ''N-''

As Fliqpy was about to say something Flippy put his hand over his mouth and said 'Don't mind him'  

Splendid: ''Alright, But sure i would love to!''

Flippy: ''Yay! So what should we do?''