Checking in on Them

Todoroki's Pov

I was sound asleep in my bed, having a nice dream about soba until the sound of my ringtone interrupted my slumber. When I started hearing the sound of my ringtone blare from under my pillow I groaned. I open my eyes and adjust to the darkness in the room before pulling my phone out from under my pillow. When I hit the power button I was instantly attacked by the bright light of my phone, causing me to hiss. Before I could adjust my eyes to the light I answered the call.

"Kirishima? Why are you calling so early in the morning? It's not even 2:00 am yet." I point out before yawning.

"Sorry Todoroki, I know it's late and all but I'm worried about Bakugou," Kirishima told me.

"I am worried about him too, he's been through a lot, there could be a lot of things he's going through that we don't know about. I'm just happy he is with Mr. Aizawa." I tell Kirishima.

"I know, but that's not why I'm worried about him right now." 

"Then...Why are you worried right now?" I asked confusedly before sitting up, now more awake than before.

"B-because he texted me at midnight. All he said was help. Should I head over to Mr. Aizawa's?" He informs me. My eyes were wide and I was now pulling a hoodie over my head.

"Yes, I will meet you there," I told the redhead before hanging up.

I quickly make my way down the stairs and to the front door where I put my shoes on. Once my shoes were on and tied I snatched my dad's car keys before exiting the house and heading for the garage. Once at the garage I open the door to my dad's Jeep that was among his car collection. I don't know why but driving my dad's Jeep was easy.

Once in the car, I started it before closing the door and putting my seatbelt on. I look back and start backing out of the garage quickly but also carefully. Once out of the garage and on the road I started driving toward Mr. Aizawa's house.

After driving for 10 minutes I spot Kirishima running on the sidewalk ahead of me so I quickly pulled up to him before rolling the window down. "GET IN!" I shouted and he happily obeyed and got into the passenger seat. Once Kirishima was buckled in I started driving to Mr. Aizawa's house, speeding a bit but I made sure not to drive through any red lights. 

When we finally reached our teacher's house I pulled into the driveway before getting out of the car. Once we were both out we headed up some stairs that lead to the front door before freezing. My eyes widened as I stared down at our knocked-out teacher who was lying down on the floor, right in front of the door. 

I quickly knelt down and felt Mr. Aizawa's wrist for a pulse and let out a sigh of relief once I found one. After finding a pulse I looked up at Kirishima and signaled he was alive. The redhead was about to say something but I quietly shushed him.

"We don't know if his attacker is still here so we have to be quiet and careful," I whispered before standing up. After whispering I watched Kirishima nod before looking at me for instructions so I pointed at him before pointing at the stairs, signaling him to go and check the 2nd floor while I check the first floor. After sending the signal I watch the redhead harden his hand and forearm before carefully and quietly walking upstairs.

I carefully walk around the first floor, looking for any intruders, Present Mic, and Bakugou. Once I finished searching the kitchen I moved to the living room but suddenly heard Kirishima call me. After hearing my name being called by my friend upstairs I quickly walked over to the stairs.

"Kirishima? Find anything?" I called up to him.

"I found Mic! He's passed out like Mr. Aizawa." Kirishima answered. After hearing he found Present Mic I ran up the stairs before looking over at Kirishima who was lying on the floor. 

"You made sure he's alive?" 

"Yes. He has a pulse and he's still breathing. I also found an injection wound on his neck." Kirishima said before showing me the wound. Once I saw the wound he pointed over to shattered glass on the floor. "I think that was the syringe before it broke," Kirishima adds before standing up.

"You might be right...have you checked the rooms yet?" 

"No, not yet." 

"Then let's start checking all the rooms, Bakugou is still missing." 

Third Person Pov:

The two of them moved to the first door. Kirishima looked at Todoroki before kicking the door open to see the room was a small bathroom. Kirishima checks the tub and closet before shaking his head. 

After checking the bathroom they moved to the next door and tried opening it. The 2nd door they tried to open seemed blocked.
Kirishima and Todoroki both look at each other, hope in their eyes.

Kirishima tries pushing the door open but it didn't budge so he backed up and hardened his skin. After activating his quirk he charged at the door before busting it open and moving the barricade that had blocked the door originally.

"Good Job." Todoroki praised the redhead for getting the door open before entering the room. Once in the room, Todoroki spots Bakugou on the ground, phone by his hand, and from the angle, Todoroki was in he could see an injection room on Bakugou's neck like Present Mic.

When Kirishima spotted Bakugou on the ground he gasped before rushing to the blond. As soon as Kirishima was sitting next to Bakugou he pulled the blond into his lap and held him close before checking for a pulse.

"He's alive thankfully..." Kirishima said, relieved his best friend is alive and unharmed for the most part. "What should we do now?" Kirishima asked after.

"We should probably call 911 but I wanna try waking Mr. Aizawa or Present Mic up," Todoroki answered before walking out of the bedroom and leaving Bakugou in Kirishima's care.

End Of Chapter 

Word Count: 1030