💙𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5💙

*The Next Day*

Mingi's POV
At the moment I'm on the way to get yn and Milka. Seonghwa and Hongjoong ordered lunch for all of us. Once I got there I knocked. A few seconds later yn opened the door.

Milka - MINGI!!!

I smiled seeing her and I noticed that they have this on.

Me - Both of you look beautiful!!!

They both smiled at us.

Yn - Come in the cookies are almost done.

I walked in closed the door and it smelled wonderful in the apartment.

Me - They smell amazing!!!

She laughed.

Yn - I'm glad!!! We made a red velvet cake and we are waiting on the red velvet cookies.

I smiled and nodded. Milka cuddled close to me closing her eyes.

Yn - She refused to take her nap until you got her.

I smiled and nodded. I looked over at her.

Me - Can I ask you something???

She nodded.

Yn - Sure!!!

Me - Well... What happened to Milka's father???

She frowned.

Yn - Well... I was in a loving relationship with her father. He was excited about her... But when she was born... She had darker skin... I keep trying to tell him that I never cheated on him... He refused to believe it and left...

I frowned.

Me - That's not right... Just because she has a darker skin color doesn't mean she isn't his daughter.

She nodded.

Yn - I know, but he moved on, gotta married, and has 2 kids now...

I frowned.

Me - Well don't worry about him... I got both of you.

She smiled and went to get the cookies. I looked at Milka and I know I'm gonna do my best for her and yn!!!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
End Of POV
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷End Of POVˏˋ°•*⁀➷