Chapter 2

Sun emits through Audreys curtains onto her tired sleeping face causing her to wake up. She yawns tiredly pulling off her blanket and finding the courage to get herself ready for the day. Audrey stretches hearing the satisfying cracks of her joints. Man maybe today is gonna be a good day, Audrey faintly smiles to herself.

Hopping into the shower Audrey lets the hot water hit her body before picking up some strawberry rose body soap, her personal favourite. She feels good for a while letting steam heat up the bathroom when all of a sudden she gets this terrible realisation, a familiar sinking in her stomach.

It's Tuesday.

Tomorrow she'll be stuck afterschool LEARNING bonus points she doesnt even know who her tutor is. Audrey leaves the bathroom soaked and decides to grab a different outfit today. Her outfit consisted of a hot pink t-shirt, baby blue hoodie and matching pink shoes and skirt.

Haleys always made fun of Audrey for her ridiculous Fashion sense but you know what Audrey likes it, it's...unique?in a way.
Hopping down the stairs trying to ignore the feeling of pity in her stomach Audrey greets her parents downstairs.

Her dads seems to be cooking something while her mothers drinking a mug of her usual hot tasteless tea. "Good morning" Audrey smiles "mm morning" Her mom says not lookin up from her phone. Her dad turns around dark blue eyes scanning Audrey "interesting fit you got there Audy."Audreys dad says amused.

"Yep!" Audrey chirped doing a 360° of her hideous uncalled for unmatched outfit "d'ya like" Audrey beams. "Erm sure, love you babe" Audreys dad turns back to what he was previously doing shortly after. "Moooom what about you?" Audrey pulls a lazily version of what supposed to be a model look to show off her outfit.

"What about me?" Audreys mother brushes a peice of black flat hair behind her ear. Audrey grumbles "nevermind." Pulling up a chair next to her mother audrey slouches in the wooden seat.

After breakfast Audrey says quick goodbyes to her parents heading off to school.

"So thats what you're upset about?" Karo walks unbearably close to Audrey, He doesn't know what personal space is. Audrey stares ahead at the brightly lit crowded school hallway "Well DUH wouldn't you be upset over having to waste ur time learning when you could be like i dont know? Something else?" Karo thinks for a while staring off in space while doing so.

"I mean yeah i would but i would also try to enjoy it!! You can't focus on the negative in life or you'll turn out like Alex" Karo gives an encouraging crooket smile. Audrey sighs knowing that theres no point in trying to be negative with karo when he'll just shove positivity in your face.

He's like those annoying insta posts that say shit like 'your skin isnt paper dont cut it' but the difference is that you can't really scroll in seconds can you.. but nonetheless Audrey smiles back at Karo. No matter how cringy and out of place Karo was he is a nice person and a great friend.

"Yeah i guess you're right" Karo and Audrey stop infront of the door to their first lesson "Maybe i need to think positive!!" Audrey beams back. "Thats the spirit!" Karo returns the energy. "Did someone say spirit....i am summoned.." A goth girl with gloomy purple eyes approaches Typically a lanky girl that resembles the figure of slender man follows.

Iris. The Witch girl of our Grade. She's stone faced, never shows any emotion other than power ? Despite her unapproachable personality and her all black clothing with thick demonia boots shes not that scary. I mean I may be failing english but i know for a fact black magic isnt real.

"Ivory just because someone says spirit doesn't mean they 'summoned' you." Karo raises a confused eyebrow "Quiet Mortal dare you say my heirloom incorrectly i shall curset thee tongue." Iris stares menacingly up at karo who was almost about a foot taller than him. Karo pulls a very dramatic frown looking geniunly scared.