Epilogue

5 months later~~~

In the past 5 months, Y/n and Taehyung came more and closer. Taehyung had confined Y/n to the premises of Blanc Residency Resort and wouldn't allow her to touch work at all. He goes to work that is shooting "RUN BTS" and his fanfiction movies. He works from home writing lyrics and composing songs while sitting in front of Y/n sometimes he talks to his son by keeping his palm on Y/n's baby bump. Y/n enjoys Taehyung's special care and affection but when Taehyung is not there she used to feel bored. So Taehyung had called his mother to stay over until her delivery and even for some time after that to take care of Y/n and accompany her. Y/n has grown closer to her mother-in-law as well.

Y/n's cravings weren't as bad as other women where they demanded a strange combination of things in the middle of the night but her demand for spicy food would drive Taehyung crazy. Due to her pregnancy mood swings, she would start crying or get angry a lot but at the end of the day, she did sleep in Taehyung's warm embrace. A few weeks ago they had gone for a gender test and found out it is a boy. Y/n was happy thinking that the disease won't be transmitted anymore. Finally, it will be gone from her family line.

Currently, the couple was getting ready for its wedding Jirose. Jinsoo got married three months ago already. Y/n wore a beautiful sky blue gown that showed her baby bump. She checked out herself in the mirror and then looked at her husband who was struggling with his tie. She went over and started tying his tie for him. Taehyung looked at Y/n lovingly. He was happy with his wife and was waiting for his son dearly. Y/n found him staring at her and pecked his lips before walking out of the room. He went out to catch up to her.

 He went out to catch up to her

~~~

"Mr Park Jimin, do you take Ms Park Chaeyoung as your wedded wife and to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death?" The officiant who was not Yoongi this time asked Jimin who was dressed up handsomely in his suit and was looking at his future wife lovingly.

"I do." He had a smile on his plump lips and his eyes showed excitement.

" He had a smile on his plump lips and his eyes showed excitement