meating them part 1

I decided to go to bed early so I did my nighttime routine. I feed my dog change into my pajamas get a snack eat it and I go brush my teeth. I got in my bed and fell asleep.

(Time skip 💅✨)

I wake up to my alarm going off and see that it's 8:30 so I have an hour to get ready. So I do my morning routine. I get in my car and make my way to the asylum. I get to the asylum and go to the front desk "hi I'm the new worker here" I said to the nice old lady "oh hello again dear ah yes go to Dr.Loomis's room he will tell you everything you need to know"

I arrive at his office and knock on the door "ahh y/n your early here is the files on all of your knew patients and one of the other staff will show you were everything is""thank you sir" I say as I walk out "hi I'm going to be accompanying you for each patient my name is Dwight but you can call me Dewey""thanks Dewey" I say as we start walking"your first patient is Jason  he was drowned as a child by his bullies hi mother pammala voorhees killed all the camp counslers exept for one that girl decapatated pammala jason somhow survived the drowning and came back for revenge" "that is horrible" i said sad at what happened to the pore boy "he is one of our most well-behaved patients so there is nothing to worry about""oh okay" I said less concerned and I was moments ago he opened the door and there was a tall man sitting on a bed"hey buddy this is your new nurse Miss y/n""hello Jason I'm happy to finally be able to meet you" I said politely to keep a good first impression.

Jason POV

She's so pretty and kind I like her so does mother I'm so happy that mother likes her her voice is so cute she's just so small I can just hug her and squeeze her I wave back happily and she seemed to be happy that I responded to her "well I hope you have a good day Jason I need to go meet the other patients" no she can't leave what should I do I don't want her to leave maybe if I hug her she'll stay? Yeah I should try it I grab her by her shoulders and she let outs of the cutest squeaks I've ever heard I pull her into a giant bear hug she seems surprised by this "well thank you Jason but I still have to go I'm sorry"she said what a sad tone in her voice I waved goodbye and watch her leave with a sad face.

Third POV

Y/n and Dewey went to the next cell "all right next one is Michael Myers he's one of our more intimidating patients"" Michael myers killed his sister Judith myers and her boyfriend on halloween night" i was not surprised since i heard of the story" now are you sure you want to go inside"" yes" i said alright "hey michael this is you knew nurse y/n"" hi" i said a bit intimadated by his size. 

he suddenly gets up and walks towards me gards come rushing in he lifts his hand i flinch and what he does next shocks me he grabse my face and skuishes it me dewey and all the gards are speechless dr loomis who came out of nowere starts yelling"THIS IS AMAZING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" after a bit michael lets go and just sits back down well that was aventfull .

MICHEALS pov

why did i do THAT i could have killed her but u didint she is cute tho- AHHHHHH WHAT AM I THINKING but im not rong- NO BAD MYERS (short like me)

y/n pov

alright wtf Just happen"ok next is Billy Lenz  just a warning he is quite perverted ok""ok" I said He opens the door and you see a tall skinny man" hello pretty little piggy y-you want my big juicy c-cock" I turned bright red at this comment" h-hello billy I'm y/n you knew nurse"" if your uncomfortable we can leave" Dewey said" sorry billy I have to go" as I'm leaving the door billy get up and smacks my ass I turn an even darker shade of red

we left his room and finaly calmed down that was... interresting to say the least.

a/n i hate my life sorry it took so long to make this part school has been a bitch to me the next part i will start soon since its winter school is out for a while