Before You Go

"You were busy making a family, having a child with another man while I was trying not to hate you!" Lucas yelled

"How could you even think about me like that, did you ever know me?" Hana yelled with disbelief, tears in her eyes.

"How would you explain this little rascal then?" He pulled back his hair.

"How could you speak about your own child like that?" She yelled at Lucas enraged making his eyes widen.
.
.
.
.
.
Hana Williams is a shy yet strong willed woman. Problems arrived and she had to leave her boyfriend when she was pregnant, becoming a single mom.

Lucas Anderson who was once a happy going man has now become a cold, moody and heartless man after his girlfriend left without telling him the reason.

Circumstances occur and the two ex-lovers are united after 4 years but there secrets to keep and a lot of resentment to face. Will they become one again or will they end up apart just like years ago?

••••••••••••••••••••

Constructive cristism is welcome but if we see a comment that is plain rude and would hurt the feelings of any of the writers or any other individual, it will be deleted and you will be blocked.

Try not to being offensive with your  comments towards the characters because they are indeed made by us and some words may trigger the readers too.

Please be mindful of what you say, a safe environment is what this book needs.

anyways,
HAPPY READING GUYS! :)

•••••••••••••••••••••

Copyright
All rights reserved to baexbts.

I hope you'd not steal my work.
By no means, any part of the book is to be stolen or taken or used in any other books which are not mine without our permission.
All the characters in this book are fictional and does not have any relevance to real life.

No translations for this book are to be made with or without our permission.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Written By: Stella, Luna, Celest

Edited By: Celest