Prologue.

4 Years Ago...

My hands kept shaking as I observed the test kit in my hands...

Was this real? 

What if he isn't ready?

What if I ain't ready yet?

What if I disappoint all of them?

What if I can't be a good mom to my child?

Only if I had been careful enough?

Could I kill.......NO how the hell could this thought ever come in my mind?

But....what if I ruin his life? He's already started to achieve his dreams. I couldn't possibly ruin his life by a mistake caused by me.

7 Hours Later....

"Hii love..."  He kissed my forehead coming inside the house after a long day of work.

"Hii hon. You look tired." I hugged him feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Yeah, the meeting took a lot of my energy today, I hope our hard work pay off. I just want to achieve my dreams together with the others." He sighed hugging me back tightly.

"I hope you'd achieve all of your dreams babe. I will forever be rooting for you." I couldn't help but hug him like it was the last time I was hugging him.

"Thank you babygirl. I know you'll be there with me forever."

"I hope you'd forget my mistakes in the future." I saw the frown it caused on Lucas' face.

"What are you talking about love?" 

"Nothing, I just wanted to say no matter what I Love You."

"Hana Williams, are you sure you're okay? You are scaring me." Lucas said pulling me out of his embrace.

"Yes babe, now go and freshen up, I made your favourite dishes for dinner." I said pushing him towards the bedroom giving him my best smile.

Author POV...

After a few minutes, footsteps were heard coming towards the dining room. Lucas saw a table full with delicacies, ready to be devoured with his girlfriend waiting for him with a beautiful smile.

He sat down across her, raising an eyebrow playfully at her,

"Did you do something wrong baby? Why so much all of a sudden?"

Her smile disappeared hearing him say that, causing Lucas to panic.  

"No Hana, baby I'm sorry, I was joking." 

"It's okay, I just thought you didn't like it." Hana said smiling.

"No baby, I love it. Let's eat." Lucas said pecking her lips.

Hana sat their looking at the love of her life, a selfish thought coming in her mind, wanting to try one last time.

"Luc, what do you think about having kids?" Hana asked fidgeting with her fingers under the table.