Victoria and Dahlia Not Getting Along (Frostbite/From The Ashes)

~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~

Dahlia: But, if we win and Kesha does do a private concert here, only the people who helped find the letters get to come!

Victoria: *intimidating Dahlia's voice* Only the people who helped the letters get to come!

Dahlia: I don't talk like that!

~~~~~~~

*Dahlia slams her bedroom door in anger, Victoria and Five walking past*

Victoria: Ooh! You don't look happy!

Dahlia: I'm not...

Victoria: Yay.

~~~~~~~

*Dahlia walks into the sitting room for the meeting, sitting next to Ben on the couch*

Victoria: Oh! I'm sorry, were we all supposed to dress stupid for this meeting?

Luther: You know, there's times where you can be vicious and just sometimes plain rude...

Victoria: I know...until she apologises to my best friend, then I ain't stopping. Or probably if she even apologises to her...

Dahlia: This is why I don't like you...

Victoria: Ditto, ice sh*t.

~~~~~~~

Dahlia: Oh, come on. Nobody here would do that to Dusk!

Victoria: Except you...

Dahlia: What, me?

Victoria: *intimidating Dahlia's voice* Who, me? Why I would never hurt my dear other universe sister, Dusk! Not me, sweet Sally Peaches!

Dahlia: I've told you this time and time again, I don't talk like that!

~~~~~~~

*Dahlia sits on a table with Ben, one table away from Victoria sitting by herself*

Victoria: You know, for a wedding being made in under a few hours, not bad choices in food.

*Dahlia starts sipping on soup loudly, Victoria getting angrier by the second*

Dahlia: *sips on her soup once again*

Victoria: NO!

Dahlia: When will you stop?

Victoria: Sorry that I don't like you!

Ben: Leave her alone...

Victoria: Stay out of this, squid sh*t.

~~~~~~~

Victoria: Woah, woah, so you need some O- blood?

Sloane: Well, yes...

Victoria: I know where you can get some O negative blood!

Dusk: Where?

*Victoria grabs Dahlia's arm, rolling up her shirt sleeve*

Victoria: Right...here!

Dahlia: W-Wait, I'm O negative? You did go through my medical records!

Victoria: *intimidating Dahlia's voice* Told you I do my research!

Klaus: Tell me why your into her, tiny dancer...

Five: It'd be left unsaid, I'd be here forever.

~~~~~~~

Dahlia: Hey, Victoria...

Victoria: What? WHAT?!

Dahlia: Jesus, can you calm down?

Victoria: Are you the one who has to plan the venue for this wedding?

Dahlia: Look, there is nothing to worry about.

Klaus: Guys, me and Dusk were making the dresses and suits and I dropped Dahlia's fabric in the toilet...

Victoria: *intimidating Dahlia's voice* Nothing to worry about...

Dahlia: I hate you, demon...

Victoria: Why, thank you!

~~~~~~~

Allison: Let's watch the sun, come up! *Allison stitches her dress up, singing away*

Victoria: You really gonna let that screech box of a sister sing with me and Dusk?

Dahlia: Chet is gonna keep her mic turned off.

Victoria: *intimidating Dahlia's voice as she walks away to get in her dress* Oh, that's swell news...

Dahlia: I don't talk like that! Do I talk like that?

Dahlia: *speaks in how Victoria does the impression* Do I talk like that?

Dahlia: No, I don't talk like that!