Handsome teacher

The schooling system here is a bit different so focus on the story more than other things, thank you😁

Alsoooo, enjoy, this one's a bit longer than normally, Hope you like it!!! 💗

Summary: Harry needs a new kindergarten for his daughter, Louis has a place in his special class, so he takes the little girl in.

——————————————————————

"Daddy!!!" Shouted a little girl as she ran from her room to her dad's. She woke up explicitly early today and decided to bother her father by waking him up.

"Shit." Harry whispered as he heard her running closer to his bedroom door. It was Saturday and he had a really rough week at work and wanted to sleep in. He thought his four year old daughter could sleep at least till 8 am on the weekends, but well, he was wrong. That little monster tented to wake up around 6:30 am even on Saturdays and Sundays. But what wouldn't Harry do for her, right? Even if it meant waking up at the ungodly hour.

He heard the door slowly open and still pretended to sleep, maybe she would go downstairs and watch a movie or something. But of course, she was stubborn like him so she made her way to his bed and sat down beside him. He was glad she didn't jump on him like she sometimes does.

"Daddy, it's time to wake up you know?" She whispered and tucked a curl behind his ear. She was the sweetest creature Harry has ever met.

"I know love, but before we do that, let's give Daddy a little cuddle huh?" He whispered back and slowly opened his green sleepy eyes at her. She smiled and slid under the duvet and cuddled close to Harry, resting her head on his chest.

And that's how Harry got her to sleep again for another three hours.

Yes.

-

"Daddy, can I tell you something?" Lizzy asked her father as she was sitting at the table and Harry was making pancakes.

They woke up again at around 10 am that morning both of them well rested. They made their way downstairs still in pyjamas and Harry started to make their usual breakfast for Saturday, blueberry pancakes with strawberry jam and as a side dish, raspberries. A fruity daughter for a fruity men.

"Yes of course sweetheart." He replied and started preparing things onto the table. Lizzy got up and took her plate and fork, which were decorated with frogs, and put them onto the table as well. She was always thought to put her things onto and from the table and she did it every time. Harry was proud of her.

"I...my friend Mark is moving away and I don't have any other friends at my kindergarten anymore. And I don't like it there Daddy, like I really don't." She said and he turned to her from where he was started to make tea, their another weekend tradition.

Let's say he was surprised, she always said she loved her friends in kindergarten and had so much fun with them. And the teachers were amazing too, one of them was flirting with Harry ever since Lizzy's first day there. Sadly, he was gay so no chance with her.

But he thought she loved it there. Maybe he should have asked about her feelings on the moving kindergarten situations first.

God, another big mistake Harry, fuck.

When Lizzy was two, their lives changed forever. It was hard for both of them and even though his daughter was only two, she was a smart little girl and talked normally. They had to move, they just had to and it meant her leaving her previous kindergarten and moving to a new one. Harry thought it was the best decision, but maybe he was wrong.

"Why Lizzy? Why don't you like it?" He asked and sat opposite of her. He cut her pancaked into little frog shapes and put her cup of tea in front of her.