Begin

After everyone found their seats, the teacher moved to the front of the classroom. The guy looked homeless. He had messy black hair, that looked as though it hadn't been cut in years, black eyes with dark circles underneath, and a permanent frown plastered on his tired face. He was also wrapped in a large mustard yellow sleeping bag.

"That's our teacher?" Anji wondered.

"Alright, now that everyone is seated, we can begin" he said.

He shuffled out of his sleeping bag to reveal an all black outfit with yellow goggles and a long gray scarf wrapped around his neck.

"My name is Shota Aizawa" he continued "You will refer to me as Mr. Aizawa and nothing else. No exceptions"

Suddenly, Little Green let out a loud gasp of surprise, causing every head to turn toward him.

"You're Eraser Head!" he said with a star struck face.

"Wait, like the number nine hero?" A pink skinned girl with yellow horns asked.

"No way! That's awesome!" said a large boy with spiky brown hair.

Anji turned behind her to talk to Bakugou, "What are they talking about?" she whispered.

"You're serious?" Bakugou asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Anji shrugged.

Bakugou let out a sigh "He's the number nine hero. His quirk allows him to erase the quirk of anyone he looks at. He's retired now, but he used to be a nightshift hero. He also hates publicity so no one really knew what he looked like until now"

"Oohh" Anjj replied "Thank you, Bakugou!"

She gave him a smile and turned around to face the front where Mr. Aizawa was giving out the lesson plan. Bakugou had to glare downward at his desk to mask his pink face.

"Alright" Mr. Aizawa announced "Everyone to the field. And quickly, you fall behind, you drop out"

"Yes sir!" the class responded.

They all got dressed in their training uniforms and lined up in front of Mr. Aizawa, who wore the same outfit he had on in the classroom.

"Isn't it too hot to wear that many layers?" Anji thought to herself.

"Alright" Mr. Aizawa announced "We're going to be doing a placement test today. You will find multiple obstacles to test your quirks abilities and versatility. This test is to view your potential to be a hero. The person who scores the lowest has none and will be expelled immediately"

"WHAT!?" the entire class exclaimed.

"You can't do that!" Ochako cried "I mean, we just got here! And even if it wasn't the first day it isn't fair!

"And you think natural disasters are?" Mr. Aizawa claps back "In the real world, things aren't fair. There is no redo button or second chance. The decision you make then will affect the entire mission. This is Final Selection. If you dont make the cut, you're out. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Bakugou" Mr. Aizawa called out "You placed first in the entrance exam, correct?"

Bakugou simply shrugged his shoulders "Yeah, what of it?"

"He placed before me?" Anji thought "This could be my chance! I can beat him now!"

"How far was your ball toss in middle school?"

"About seventy meters" Bakugou answered.

Mr. Aizawa handed Bakugou a baseball and stepped back with the rest of the class.