meeting a new friend

I walked into the classroom and meet no one in the classroom...."I guess I should move to the next class and see what going on they will all be over Rachel" .
I got to the next class and saw everyone else I stayed with my school mom whom I had always admired... soon enough the bell sounded meaning everyone should be in class.
"Huh" Rachel said. I looked at her "morning Rachel" I said.. she ignored me.."classes isn't that bad and besides we are having literature". "Ok" she said reluctantly.
"Ohh!! Wow whose bag is these it looks amazing seriously 😃 " I said.
"Well we have a new student in science class and I guess you will be allover him" Israel said .
I was about talking when my school mom drew me to the classroom asking me to forget about it.
"Mom" I looked at her angrily, I wasn't myself all day I couldn't just bare what was going on... my dad company was actually going bankrupt and my mom just got dismissed from office seriously everything is going wrong.
But no one understand how I feel,,, my dad company and am the only way he won't fall. Must I??
My teacher calls to get my attention.... "Ma'' I said."I have been calling you since what going on?"she asked me looking confused I was wondering what to tell her then she sent me to detention."huh seriously" I looked at her angrily 😡🤬"fuck u " I said... she looked at me "what did you just say follow me when class is done.... class dismissed"