Jungwon (정원) - When You Were Sick

Author pov

Y/n was watching her fav drama when suddenly she feels something wrong. She feel a pain on her head.

"Ackk..."

She groaned as the pain start roaming all over her head.

Her boyfriend, Yang Jungwon who was at the kitchen heard that and quickly run to the living room to see what happen.

"What's wrong, babe?"

He asked as he saw Y/n who was laying on the couch while massaging her temple.

"My head..."

She said weakly. Jungwon thinking about it as he understand what is it.

"Your migrain is come back. I'll take your medicine now."

"Thanks, babe."

You said. He smile, showing his cute dimple before walk to the kitchen back to search where is your medicine. After a long time, he finally found it and take a glass of water before going back to where y/n was right now. She is still massaging her temple. Jungwon who watch it shook his head.

He walk towards her and put the medicine and the glass on the coffee table. He sat beside her.

"Sat up."

He help his girlfriend sat up from her lay slowly before lean her back on the couch.

"Here."

He gave her 2 pills, then slowly y/n swallowed it. Jungwon give her a water and she drink it slowly. After that, he put the glass on the table back.

"Ack... The medicine is bitter!"

She said weakly. Jungwon chuckled because of that. She massaging her forehead again. Jungwon see it.

"Do you want me to help you massage your head?"

He asked.

"Ahhh why not?"

She answer him. Jungwon smile. He quickly lean his back on the couch before told her to lay her head on his laps. Y/n slowly put her head on it. Jungwon slowly massage her head after that.

"Ommo. It feels good~"

Y/n said while smiling relief. Jungwon who watch it, he found it cute. So he decide to steal something...

Y/n shocked after what he did. She open her eyes widely while looking at Jungwon who smiling proudly right now. Then, he do it again. You guys wants to know about what? Well, he's peck her lips. Now, it's already twice. She look at Jungwon with shock face. Jungwon chuckled after see it.

"How's your head? Is it pain again?"

He asked. Y/n trying to sat up and yeah, the pain already gone. She happily smile at him.

"Finally, it's already gone!"

She said happily.

"Haha. That's why I'm pecking your lips. Because I know that would help you. I think that pain really know how to make me peck your lips."

Jungwon said while smirking. Y/n who heard that look away shyly. Jungwon who watch it chuckled. He pinched her cheeks after that.

"I love you, Y/n!"

"I love you too, Jungwon!"

Then they both cuddled up after that.

~the end~