JAY - LOOKS LIKE SHE FALL FIRST BEFORE I DO

Y/N POV

I was sitting on the bench at the park. Since I have a blind date with a person that I don't know, I just pretend to know. Ehek :0

As I can say, I'm a little nervous right now. How my date's look like? Is he handsome? or not?

Aish! Please don't make yourself nervous, Y/N ah!

After a few minutes on waiting, I decide to stand up from my seat. My butt...It's literally feel sore because of waiting. Is he coming or not? He's really getting my nerves!

I look around for the last time before was about to turn away when suddenly someone touching my hand. I quickly turn to the person who's grabbing my hand right now. My eyes open widely after see that person.

JAY PARK?!!!!

...............

JAY POV

I'm dead! How can I woke up late just now? It's all my alarms fault! Why it's not ringing?

AISH, JINJJA!

I can see my date was about to walk away from afar as I quickly run as fast as I can towards her. As she was about to leave, I quickly grabbing her hand.

She turn around and my eyes open widely after see who it is.

"KIM Y/N / PARK JEONGSEONG?!!!!"

We both yelled each others name loudly making all people who walk passing us turned. We both quickly say sorry to the people. After that,I turn back to Y/N.

Seriously? Why did Jake put me in blind date with this nerd?

"Is this really you,Y/N?"

I asked while looking her up and down. I can't believe that she wear the dress right now. The colour is white and I can't deny how suit the colour with her right now. Also she change her style now. From wearing a glasses,to contact lenses and her hair that before tied pony now free . I can't denied that she looks pretty today.

"Why? You can't even remember me?"

She said while rolling her eyes. Tsk! Her sassy vibe is coming. Yes! She popular in our school as a sassy nerd.

"How can I even being your date? I don't want it!"

I said to see what's her reaction.

"You think I want to be your date too?"

Again, she rolled her eyes then look away. I rolled my eyes but shook my head after that. Then, I just remember about something. I look at our hands that still connect right now. Then, I look at Y/N who look away right now. I can see how red her cheeks. Did she blushed?

"C-can you r-remove your hand from mine?"

I heard she asking.

"A-aa... Yeah."

I quickly remove my hand from hers and look away. I can feel the heat on my face. It's not like easy to date with the nerd like her.

...

I look at Y/N who was sipping on her drink right now. After that, she put her drink on the table and look away, avoid to contact her eyes with me. I smirked. Is she shy right now? I have never seen this side of her before.

"So, Y/N..."

I call her and she looks at me with her cute little pretty eyes. I have notice it before but haven't seen it in this such gap.

"Why did you join this... I mean blind date?"

I asked her. She clear her throat.

"Actually, it's for Hana. You know her right?"

My one eyebrow lifted. I nodded.

"Isn't she-"

"Yes. She's already have a boyfriend. But, her other friends put her into this kind of thing. And I don't know how can I'm in this thing..."

She said straightforwardly before take her drink and sip it again. I'm speechless but at the same time impressed with how she's answer my question. No wonder she's got the top 2 in our school. The top 1...of course
it' s me. *Proud smile*

Then again, the silence surrounded us again. I feel a little uncomfortable right now.

"So have you already set where we will spend our time?"

She asked after put her drink on the table and cross her arms like a boss while looking at me. I don't know... But she's kind of interesting. I do the same and lean my back on my chair.

"I don't know. Where you want to go?"

I asked her. She then pretend to think before her lips formed into a smile which is I don't know what is it mean.

...

TIME SKIP

"HAHAHA. I CAN'T LAH WITH YOUR FACE JUST NOW AFTER LOSE A GAME WITH ME!"

Y/N laughed hardly as we walk out from the arcade. Yes. We spend our time in the arcade.

I give her a glare but it's still can't stop her from laughing. But, after a second, my lips form into smile. I don't know, I have so much fun at here with her. I enjoy my time with her.

"Yah! Jay Park! Let's go there!"

Without giving me to open my mouth, she quickly pull my hand with her to the mascots that are not far from us. I look at behind of Y/N's head. I don't know but, I feel a little bit different. My heart suddenly beating faster. Is that a definition of love?

"Ahhhhh! That was cute!"

She said excitedly. I look at her. I can see how sparkling her eyes were right now. This is how she will look at the person she fell in love? I feel so jealous for the person who will be her boyfriend.

I didn't look at the mascots. I spend my time admiring Y/N who excitedly look at the mascots. A few minutes later, her eyes turn to me after she notice that I was staring at her. Our eyes contacted.

It feels like something was flying inside my stomach.

I think, I'm falling in love with her.

"Y/N, will you have a second date with me tomorrow?"

Out of sudden, I'm asking that question. I'm feel a little bit anxious. We haven't talk to each other in the class also she is kind of the person who doesn't care about other people except for her friends.

But, it's gone after see she smile.

"I already waiting for this a long time."

She said making me look at her confusely. Then, she walk closer to me. I can feel my heart beating more fastly than before. What is she going to do? She lean forward to my ear.

"Actually, I'm already fall in love in you after I just move at here."

She said before pull away and smile. I don't know how the reaction could I give to her. Then, she look back where the mascots were. I can see how happy she is after see the mascots. I smile after that.

Looks like she fall first before I do

The end:)